Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Done. (Page 1)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Done.
Amasov Prime
lensfare-induced epileptic shock
Member # 742

- posted      Profile for Amasov Prime     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yahoo! [Razz]

My first shiplist, beta-version. It features all Starfleet ships from 2151+. Not included are TAS and Enterprise at the moment. (Different reasons, see the notes). Feel free to post your comments and feedback. [Smile]

--------------------
"This is great. Usually it's just cardboard walls in a garage."

Veers
You first
Member # 661

- posted      Profile for Veers         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Cairo was also in "Pre-emptive Strike," as the ship that brought the Admiral to the Enterprise. See the ship's entry in the Encyclopedia's ship chart.

--------------------
Meh

Spike
Pathetic Vampire
Member # 322

- posted      Profile for Spike     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
USS Challenger
12) Interestingly, the registry is lower that the registry of the class-ship, USS Galaxy.

71099 is lower than 70637?

--------------------
"Never give up. And never, under any circumstances, no matter what - never face the facts." - Ruth Gordon

USS Vanguard
i hate clowns
Member # 130

- posted      Profile for USS Vanguard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought it was USS Bonchune, not USS Bochune?

--------------------
"Tragedy is when I cut my finger,
Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die."-Mel Brooks

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's S�o Paulo, IIRC. And the registry would be NX-74205, not NX-47205. [Wink]

USS Rutledge, not USS Ruthledge.

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Amasov Prime
Member # 742

- posted      Profile for Amasov Prime     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Added/corrected everything, thanks. [Smile]

--------------------

Amasov Prime
Member # 742

Just added information about the casualties-display in 'In the Pale Moonlight' and 'The Siege of AR-558' and found out the Akagi's registry was wrong. Must have been a typo, I checked the display and the tachyon display and the Encyclopedia entry and they all gave the same registry.

--------------------

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are the TAS ships:

S.S. Ariel
"The Eye of the Beholder"
(This is a Starfleet ship. Her crew members wore SF uniforms. You can probably go ahead and give it a 'U.S.S.' prefix. The 'S.S.' was not mentioned onscreen, only given in Bjo Trimble's Star Trek Concordance.)

S.S. Bonaventure
NCC-S2100
Bonaventure-class

"The Time Trap"
(Again, obviously a SF ship from the pennants/sinage/registry#/decor/etc. 'S.S.' again not mentioned onscreen, but is rather a holdover from fandom sources, and is also given in the Concordance. It may be correct still though, as we now know from ENT that SF used the S.S. prefix in its early days. The designation of "Bonaventure-class" is also a holdover from fandom, but is supported by the fact that the ship was talked of in the episode as if it were the first of its kind. 'S' in registry number probably stands for 'survey vessel'.)

U.S.S. Huron
NCC-F1913

"The Pirates of Orion"
(Ship was called 'S.S. Huron' in the dialogue, but was labeled 'U.S.S. Huron' on the hull, which makes much more sense, as it is DEFINITELY a Starfleet ship. Old fandom sources would give this ship a designation of Independence-class. [As well as an erroneous registry number of NCC-F1313...] The 'F' in the reg probably stands for 'freighter'.)

U.S.S. Potemkin
NCC-1657
Constitution-class

"The Pirates of Orion"
(Same ship as from TOS and TUC.)

NCC-G1465
"More Tribbles, More Troubles"
(No name visible. 'G' probably stands for 'grain hauler'. Old fandom source give the class as Sherman-class.)

NCC-G1495
"More Tribbles, More Troubles"
(See notes above.)

-MMoM [Big Grin]

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

Amasov Prime
Member # 742

^^^^

Wow, thanks, Mim! I'll add them either later today or tomorrow. [Smile]

--------------------

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're welcome.

BTW, about the Valkyrie. It was not the ship in "Redemption". Our pal The Red Admiral got a sreencap that showed that ship was the Hathaway. I'll see about posting it later.

-MMoM [Big Grin]

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

Amasov Prime
Member # 742

^^^^

I heard that too, but I also saw a picture of the model labeled 'Valkyrie' with the right registry. You could clearly make out the name 'Hathaway', faded out, but still readable below the new name. I assumed they relabeled the model 'Valkyrie' but left out the registry or just relabeled the bottom of the saucer or something like that. If not, we'd have another Trinculo here.
Who renames the ships all the time only to present them at some exhibition or restaurant?

--------------------

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
Member # 646

quote:
Originally posted by Cpt. Kyle Amasov:
If not, we'd have another Trinculo here.

Too late.

--------------------

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
If not, we'd have another Trinculo here.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Too late.

In that, in all likelihood, the Valkyrie name and registry materialized specifically for the exhibits and was never filmed. Especially since we seem to be concluding that the Constie model stayed Hathaway from 'Peak Performance' until its final appearance in 'Redemption', based on a screencap.

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Amasov Prime
Member # 742

Can anyone confirm the Merrimack being in 'Birthright'?

I'm not sure if I sould add the Hathaway to 'Redemption'. Mim, can you post that picture, pleeeaaase? [Smile]

The Monitor was mentioned by some obscure Admiral-of-the-week in 'Generations' (the official game, not the movie). After you messed your assignment up and Soran destroyed to several suns, she contacts you and tells you to report back to command, and the Monitor is ordered to complete the mission. Should I add it? Or just a note? I know games are a difficult area, but this one is somehow official, if you know what I mean.

Anything known about the display in Generations, in the stellar cartography? The one where the computer obviously listed the Bozeman as being forced to change her course after the Armagosa-collapse? Any new information perhaps?

--------------------

Ryan McReynolds
Minor Deity
Member # 28

- posted      Profile for Ryan McReynolds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Mighty Monkey of Mim:
It may be correct still though, as we now know from ENT that SF used the S.S. prefix in its early days.

Enterprise has never used the SS prefix for any ship. All we have is ECS (Earth Cargo Ship, probably) for the Fortunate and Horizon.

--------------------
Enterprise: An Online Companion

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." --Phillip K. Dick

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps