Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Runabouts during the Dominion occupation (Page 3)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Runabouts during the Dominion occupation
BWC - Phase II
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe a English variant like Southern English and British English. Where does he live?
IP: Logged
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Roll Eyes]

Dude, stop changing your names. And if you want to get in touch with Chucky so bad, why don't you send him an e-mail or something?

BWC - Phase II
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can relish in the fact that I kept at least one direct reminder of my old name, Jeff. [Big Grin]

(It's not like I change it so often... Ok, Ok, anymore.)

IP: Logged
Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let's see how long you can keep this name. I give you at most one month. And you will still be Boring Wussy Cunt and those other names I said in that "Who the hell are you?" thread.

[ June 22, 2002, 20:59: Message edited by: Dat ]

--------------------
Is it Friday yet?

Matrix
AMEAN McAvoy
Member # 376

- posted      Profile for Matrix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who cares if he changes his name so many times. I agree but no need for useless insults. You are forgetting two other people on this board almost changes as regularly as BWC does. UM and CM

Edit: I said Eletromagentic Pulse pulse because if you abreviate it, its EMP pulse. Read before you speak.

As for the 'funky word order' so far besides you English Major guys I haven't been stopped for my so called 'funky word order'.

[ June 23, 2002, 11:17: Message edited by: Matrix ]

--------------------
Matrix
If you say so
If you want so
Then do so

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Read before you speak."

Remembers something about kettles and pots and other items of note.

Matrix
AMEAN McAvoy
Member # 376

- posted      Profile for Matrix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you really want to be a smart ass, I'll show you where I accidently posted EMP pulse:

quote:
Posted by Me
If the Sisko-197 program was basically a EMP pulse, then anything that involves computer systems will be damaged or destroyed. But anything like mechanical would not be affected. Just all the systems connected to it, so when a Tactical officer presses a button it works.

quote:
Exactly, a term I was going for was destroyig the dashboard, and steering wheel. That's what I meant with the EMP pulse. It would destroy everything that made it work, but the actual mechanical parts would be left untouched.
and a double mistake:

quote:
I'm sure it's not your run of the mill EMP pulse. It's more like your Super-Duper EMP pulse that did it.
Now for the explanation:

quote:
So I am like saying Eletromagnetic pulse pulse.
If you son't understand what I said, basically after I said about four times in a row before I corrected myself, I said EMP pulse, which is unabreviated: Electromagentic pulse pulse.

[ June 23, 2002, 11:39: Message edited by: Matrix ]

--------------------
Matrix
If you say so
If you want so
Then do so

Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I'm so certainly satisfied now. Because I really did give the "fuck". No, really.

And I absolutely did not have any idea why you said your "like EMPP." Not at all.

[ June 23, 2002, 11:43: Message edited by: The Same Ultra Magnus ]

Matrix
AMEAN McAvoy
Member # 376

If you did not care, why'd you post?

--------------------
Matrix
If you say so
If you want so
Then do so

Member # 239

Because I'm just that concerned.
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Matrix: Like, he was, like, complaining about, like, the fact that, like, you, like, threw, like, the word "like", like, in the middle of your, like, sentence. Not, like, the fact that you, like, said, like, "electromagnetic[, like,] pulse[, like,] pulse". Like, okay?
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ROTFLMAO ... Thanks, TSN [Smile]
capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
changing my PDN name ( [Roll Eyes] ) permanently zero times, temporarily (for more than a day) four times and impermanently (for one post) twice or thrice makes me a frequent name changer?.. considering that, with the exception of about 9 days my name has always been CaptainMike, ive never really thought of it

BTW.. 'but anything like mechanical...'??

[ June 24, 2002, 02:44: Message edited by: Capped In Mic ]

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Matrix
AMEAN McAvoy
Member # 376

I guess it's a sin to say 'like'? I guess no one feels the need to compare something in this world?

--------------------
Matrix
If you say so
If you want so
Then do so

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you were using it as a preposition, there'd be no problem. But you weren't. Or if, you were, it made no sense.
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps