Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Another pointless starship registry inquiry (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Another pointless starship registry inquiry
Red BWC
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Boy, some people can't take a joke...
IP: Logged
The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...says the pot [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

Red BWC
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont think you understand the point of the idea of shooting me. It was a joke inside a joke. You made a joke of shooting me, and I joked about my address.

Or: Playing along with a joke.

Get it now?

Now that that resolved, what was CaptainMike talking about?

IP: Logged
Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
'When" called it said it was when....

make a recording of youself throughout the week, listen to it, and ask your self that same question....

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

- posted      Profile for Mark Nguyen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Regardless of the pointlessness the topic has fallen into, "Nguyen" is probably best pronounced "nu-EHN" in North America. The real Vietnamese pronunciation is all in one syllable, and sounds something like "ngooeeng", pronouncing the two "ng" parts as "ing" without the "i". Given this complexity to Western ears, most people settle on "nu-EHN" or "nu-IN". However, I personally use "NU-yehn", a French/European pronunciation, which employs a silent G.

Got that? There may be a quiz later.

Mark

--------------------
"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes ding when there's stuff." - Doctor Who
The 404s - Improv Comedy | Mark's Starship Bridge Designs | Anime Alberta

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pfft. Fuck it. I'mma just call you "Harry Ioki" & be done wit' it, bitch.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"How can you expect to get your pilot's license, Mr. Bartel?! The last thing you piloted was that thread at Flare.. and look how wildly it veered off course!"

But what a ride... [Big Grin]

i basically got my curiosity fixed up with that shiplist in post 2. everything from here is fair game.

from now on whever i see the name Nguyen, i'm just going to say 'Smith'.. for the rest of my life.. how hilarious!

i have the name i need to make my Jenny NCC-867, NCC-5309 pics im planning.

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps