Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » "Cause and Effect"-a request for screencaps (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: "Cause and Effect"-a request for screencaps
capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BTW, this is something i cant believe i never noticed before, the Bozeman is much too large compared to the E-D.. A Mirandoid vessel should only be the length of one of the E-D's nacelles tops..
Austin Powers
Slightly warped
Member # 250

- posted      Profile for Austin Powers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, that makes two of us. I just never posted a comment on that one as I thought no one bothered. Silly me, I forgot we used to quarrel about much less sigificant errors. [Wink]

--------------------
Lister: Don't give me the "Star Trek" crap! It's too early in the morning.
- Red Dwarf "The Last Day"

MrNeutron
Member # 524

- posted      Profile for MrNeutron     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Reverend:
I may be wrong, but it looks like they ripped/molded/whatever that bridge module off of the half finished Phase II Enterprise, the one that looks like it's half way between being the original and the movie version.
That could point to the Soyuz being a pre-TMP era ship or just that it happens to have a none standard bridge module.

You're right...it does look remarkably like the Phase II bridge module. Also, being that the Reliant model is supposedly smaller than the big TMP Enterprise model, and the Phase II model was also smaller, that bridge module might be just about the right size. Hmmm...

--------------------
"Well, I mean, it's generally understood that, of all of the people in the world, Mike Nelson is the best." -- ULTRA MAGNUS, steadfast in curmudgeon

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps