Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » A New Shuttle - Ships of the Line '03 calendar. (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: A New Shuttle - Ships of the Line '03 calendar.
Starship Millennium
Member # 822

- posted      Profile for Starship Millennium     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Timo:
No doubt we could infer new variants from the artwork if we wanted. We could even claim the Enterprise-D had a large number of crew members from a race never seen before, with very clumsy-looking torsos and reddish complexion and the uncanny ability not to move an inch for the entire length of the shot. [Smile]

Add to that the Enterprise-D's mysterious transformations: loss of a lifeboat hatch to the rear of the shuttlebay, modification of the shuttlebay door and bridge superstructure, signage changes, and bleached-out details, all while it was plunging through the atmosphere of Veridian III.

Ugh, that painting/model/whatever gets uglier and uglier every time I look at it... [Smile]

Guardian 2000
Member # 743

- posted      Profile for Guardian 2000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SoundEffect:
It still looks like the Type 7 Shuttlecraft to me. We're just not used to seeing it from the back.

The Type 7 has a pretty decent ass.

--------------------
. . . ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam.

G2k's ST v. SW Tech Assessment

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps