Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Sternbach Speaks! (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Sternbach Speaks!
newark
Member # 888

- posted      Profile for newark     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eaves did a number of modifications to the Enterprise-E model. These modications include additional weapons and more decks in the engineering section. There is a thread on this subject here.
The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In case people haven't looked through the Nemesis Concept Art thread for fear of being spoiled, just see my post in that thread, which individually is free of spoilers aside from a complete rundown on the modifications Eaves made to the E-E for the film. There's a schematic pic done by Eaves illustrating it, which was seen in the latest Magazine issue.

-MMoM [Big Grin]

P.S.
I forgot to note the expansion of the engineering hull in my post. According to dialogue in the film though, the ship now has 29 decks.

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

SoundEffect
Member # 926

- posted      Profile for SoundEffect     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So the overall height of the Sovereign Class has jumped from 88m to 106m?

I'll treat the 'Deck 29' line the same as the Deck 26 line from First Contact until I can see a revised cutaway from the back of the bridge and count them for myself.

--------------------
Stephen L.
-Maritime Science Fiction Modelers-

Dax
Paradox
Member # 191

- posted      Profile for Dax     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Although the shape of the engineering hull has been altered, it still looks like it should have the same amount of decks. It certainly has the same rows of windows. The shape change is no greater than that between the 6' and 4' Ent-D.

--------------------
"I exist here."
- Sisko in "Emissary"
Dax's Ships of Star Trek

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps