Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » More on the Equinox, with images (spoilers) (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: More on the Equinox, with images (spoilers)
Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was a 3D animation, but I think they were indeed underneath each other.

------------------
http://frankg.dgne.com/
"You're a real colonel, right?" - Taco Bell Chihuahua to Colonel Sanders, facing an army of battle droids

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, even if that 3D picture of the ships had them out of place, the MSD comparison gave pretty much the same length. So, unless that was out of scale, 140 should be right...

------------------
"When you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."
-Samuel L. Clemens

Jim Phelps
watches Voyager AFTER 51030
Member # 102

- posted      Profile for Jim Phelps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They are pretty much the same, but the Equniox is 137 pixels long in the 3D animation, while Voyager is 272 pixels. That's 137/272 = 0.5037, so we multiply this by 344.4m to get 173m.

Boris

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps