Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Todd Guenther (SotSF) appears at TrekBBS (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Todd Guenther (SotSF) appears at TrekBBS
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oooh - the Recognition Chart!?! Do you think he'd give details about the Ariadne class? Even though I think he's just taken the S.S. Enterprise space-ring-ship and divided it up into three bits for the first three starships on the chart.

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Griffworks
Member # 1014

- posted      Profile for Griffworks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy Krap! [Eek!]

I've had that poster sitting over my workbench/computer desk area for years - thru three different locations and NEVER NOTICED that about those three ships!

WTF is wrong with me! Durr.....

I'll bet you're right, tho the three ship pieces don't add completely up to the "original" starliner design. Still, that's kewel that you caught that about the three ships adding up as thre three major components. Good on ya!  -

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually I thought the Ariadne was a ring-ship and someone else in another thread, hold on:

http://flare.solareclipse.net/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=7;t=001071;p=5#000064

Woodside Kid.

Then I did a rough piccy in the last page.

Was a good thread.

AND this ties in with the T-Negative article - with the whole 'Mark-IX' system.

(Could you maybe give us a nice scan of that chart!?!) [Wink]

Andrew

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps