Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Enterprise Class?????? (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Enterprise Class??????
Warped1701
Back from Vacation
Member # 40

- posted      Profile for Warped1701     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah...sounds about right to me.

------------------
"Angels and Ministers of Grace, defend us"
-Hamlet, Act I, Scene IV

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whoops

[This message was edited by Fabrux on June 16, 1999.]

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's that Alaska-class pic I requested, courtesy of Steamrunner2000, who pulled it off of Jim Stevenson's site before it went down. Very interesting ship.

Alaska-class Battlecruiser

I know, I know. It's kinda weird that I'm posting something I requested...

------------------
Star Trek: Dark Horizon
Creator, Owner, Only Writer

bryce
Anointed Class of 2003
Member # 42

- posted      Profile for bryce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
uuuugggghhh @ deflector dish!

------------------
"Everything I needed to learn in life I learned from Optimus Prime."

Rule #3 : Whenever someone under you screws up make sure you teach them a lesson more so than you punish them.

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aww! It's so cute!

------------------
"Some people call me the Space Cowboy. Yeah! Some call me the Gangster of Love. Some people call me Maurice. Whoo hoo! 'Cause I speak of the Pompatus of Love!" - Steve Miller Band's The Joker

Brigman
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FASA is a roleplaying game company that put out STAR TREK: The Roleplaying Game in the early to mid '80's. Those geriatric geezers, such as myself and Baloo, my have actually played it.

"It was fun!"

Ack... no more Kirk quotes...

------------------
Peace!
Brigs

IP: Logged
Identity Crisis
Defender of the Non-Canon
Member # 67

- posted      Profile for Identity Crisis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
According to the bibliography on Jim Stevenson's site the Alaska design is from "Alaska Class Battle Cruiser U.S.S. Enterprise - NCC-1701-C" published by Temporal Graphics, Inc. in 1988. So while it was probably inspired by the reference in FASA's TNG Officer's Manual, it isn't actually a FASA design.

Oh and FASA = Fredonian Aeronautics & Space Administration.

------------------
-->Identity Crisis<--

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any relation to the nation of Freedonia in the Marx brothers movie Duck Soup?

------------------
"If you hear only one song this year, there's something terribly wrong with you."
-They Might Be Giants, "Critic Intro"

[This message was edited by TSN on June 17, 1999.]

Curry Monster
Somewhere in Australia
Member # 12

- posted      Profile for Curry Monster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gee, and I always thought ducks were made of wood.

------------------
"I have only one purpose, the destruction of Hitler.....If Hitler invaded hell I would make at least a favourbale reference to the devil in the House of Commons".

-Winston Churchill

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps