Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » USS Excalibur ($$$) (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: USS Excalibur ($$$)
Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only Shelbys I recall were the one from "BoBW" and the teaser for "You Are Cordially Invited..."

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The latest NF book (the one that was part of the "Double Helix" crossover) I believe actually mentions the "two Shelbys" and the confusion that it momentarily caused the Commander.

------------------
"We shall not yield to you, nor to any man." -- Freak, The Mighty.

Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Montgomery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Continuity will eat itself.

There's plenty of ships lost by the Feds where they had no idea what happened to them. Many could have been Borg victims.

Of course, with their conduits and all, the Borg could send fifty cubes to take Earth in a month or two, and nobody could stop them. Apparently paranoid caution is a trait of a collective mind!

------------------
"FOOLS! Will I have to kill them ALL?!?!"

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is a reasonable explanation on why the Borg have never sent more than one cube to Earth or even to Federation Space, it's because the people at the Star Trek franchise want to milk out as much money and stories as they can from the Borg.

------------------
"All you people, can't you see, can't you see
How your love's affecting our reality
Everytime we're down
You can make it right
And that makes you larger than life"

-Backstreet Boys

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps