Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » period question (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: period question
Bernd
Guy from Old Europe
Member # 6

- posted      Profile for Bernd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Andrew: I wonder why you list Norway, Akira and Steamrunner as ships contemporary to the Ambassador, or is there another reason to group them this way?

------------------
Get your free signature at Ex Astris Scientia

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First One: well, people keep telling me I look a decade younger than I actually am...

I can adapt to higher ranges of temperature than most folks in my family, and still remain comfortable.

I have a gift for memorization and factual recall.

I can go for fairly extended periods without sustained physical activity (some call it laziness, I call it deep thought) without growing too restless.

I can eat just about anything.

With an average reading and comprehension speed of over two pages a minute, I can read your average novel in under two hours.

Also, I'm counting on various gene sequences to reinforce each other, allowing certain obvious strengths to have a cumulative consequence. Like, when two people of high intelligence mate, sometimes their kids are smarter than they are.

------------------
'In every country and in every age the priest has been hostile to Liberty; he is always in allegiance to the despot, abetting his abuses in return for protection of his own." ---- Thomas Jefferson

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please guys, I don't think mating needs to be discussed in this particular thread...

------------------
"Resolve and thou art free."

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*assimilates Aban Rune*

The mindlessness of this species will make for excellent drones. . .

Jaresh Inyo
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Especially when you consider that First of Two is using that as an argument as to why The First One should "assimilate" him.

------------------
"I promise you, Wilma, that not one man on this force will rest until the criminal scum that did this are behind bars. Now let's go get a bite to eat." - Frank Drebbin, Detective Lieutenant in Police Squad

IP: Logged
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps