Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Does anyone know... (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Does anyone know...
Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Two, and they ALWAYS split up the doubles, logically.
Funny though, in the new tapes of TNG they have squeezed in four ep's a tape, AND they're cheaper than modern tapes.

------------------
-At least I can get it up without biomechanical pumps.
-Try falling into a pit of lava, Moffy. Then see how horny you feel.

Black Knight
Member # 134

- posted      Profile for Black Knight     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey, Hobbes
Could you send it here
[email protected]

------------------
Come on and check out my website! :-)
Quantum Threshold

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fitz: Yeah, from what I've heard, there were very, very few corrections from version 2 to the new one. That's why a lot of people are waiting until they come out w/ the next real version, w/ everything in order, rather than a simple addition at the end.

------------------
me: "I need a new sig..."
CC: "Well create one."
-why I don't have a real signature

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unfortunatly, what we've been hearing from Okuda lately, he isn't doing anymore Encyclopedias for a long while.

------------------
"The things hollow--it goes on forever--and--oh my God!--it's full of stars!" -David Bowman's last transmission back to Earth, 2001: A Space Odyssey

The 359 Webpage

Dax
Paradox
Member # 191

- posted      Profile for Dax     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nimrod: Not all double size episdoes are split over two tapes - it just depends on when they aired. VOY "Dark Frontier" and DS9 "Past Tense", "Homefront"/Paradise Lost", and "Favor the Bold"/"Sacrifice of Angels" appeared on the one tape. There's other examples too.

Oh yeah, did you know that the rerelease of the TNG tapes aren't being released over here in Australia?

------------------
"Forgive me if I don't share your euphoria!" (Weyoun to Dukat, Tears of the Prophets)
Dax's Ships of STAR TREK

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DAX! YES! they are... later on this year. I was talking to the Paramount rep in Myer Brisbane City the other day... we had a long chat... and he mentioned on the quiet that Paramount by year's end would be releasing thier line of DVD's (first time in Aus) This would include TNG and TOS... he said that in the mean time the TNG tapes would be rereleased - with three episodes per tape...

BTW, have you seen Earth: Final Conflict yet - it was released last week through Universal - the first two volumes - or four episodes - GREAT STUFF!

Andrew

------------------
"Who wouldn't be the one you love
Who wouldn't stand inside your love." - Stand Inside Your Love, The Smashing Pumpkins

Dax
Paradox
Member # 191

- posted      Profile for Dax     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, I haven't seen Earth: Final Conflict. I'll have to hire it out. Actually, I've got a friend who works in a video store...

So the new TNG tapes are coming out? That's good news. Even better news is the release of the DVDs . So far I've gotten ST:VI through IX from the US but it's a pain having to get imports.

------------------
"Forgive me if I don't share your euphoria!" (Weyoun to Dukat, Tears of the Prophets)
Dax's Ships of STAR TREK

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I might actually be getting a DVD drive sometime soon. I wonder if I can find Trek episodes around here...

------------------
"What did it mean to fly? A tremor in your soul. To resist the dull insistance of gravity."
--
Camper Van Beethoven

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps