Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Peregrine-class (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Peregrine-class
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does that mean that the Bajoran ships we see might not actually Bajoran ships? Could they just be 'bought' ships...

Does anyone have a grab of the 'Bajoran ship' from "Parallels"? It was so powerful it could do serious damage to a Galaxy Class starship! This was in the timeline where instead of the Cardassians investigating the Argus Array it was the Bajorans!

Andrew

------------------
"I threw bitter tears at the ocean
But all that came back was the tide..." 'I Will Not Forget You' Sarah McLachlan

Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Bajoran ship from Parallels was never seen.

------------------
Teddy Roosevelt: "Speak softly and carry a big stick."
Yosemite Sam: "Well, I speak loudly and I carry a bigger stick...and I use it too!"

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you sure!?! I'm sure we saw a breif shot of it. I think it was the Bajoran 'glider' again. It had reddish 'glows' on the 'tips' of the wings...

Andrew

------------------

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope. Wasn't seen, Andrew.

------------------
"...I was just up in Canada, Toronto actually. You know, they really hate you guys [Americans] up there? The funny thing is, they think you hate them back, when in fact, you just couldn't be bothered to care. Now in Ireland, it's a different story. At least we had the common decency to wait until the English invaded before we started hating them. I guess the Canadians are hating you in advance..."
-Irish Comic Ed Byrne on Canada-US relations

spyone
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone else noticed how, especially from a distance and especially from the front, these ships resemble Cylon Raiders?

(ducking and running)

------------------
You're a Starfleet Officer. "Weird" is part of the job.

IP: Logged
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

OK, I guess we didn't... I wonder what I was thinking of!?!

I think I have a closer pic of that red 'bubble' maquis ship... let me have a look.

Andrew

------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps