Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » Nemesis Enterprise Schematics - Model (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Nemesis Enterprise Schematics - Model
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hopefully it will have an incredibly orange tip, too. Good job protecting our national security, guys! Imagine if we couldn't tell our American toy phasers from the viciously real ones employed by our spacefaring Islamic militant nemesis?
Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Starship Millennium:
Can't wait to see how their TOS phaser is going to work... supposedly, the Type I phaser will be detachable from the body of the Type II.

*drool*

Ok... that cuts it... I'm picking up a phase pistol at Toys R Us next time I'm in Mishawaka. Must...start...phaser...collection....

That thing about the downloadable decals is cool too... I mean how cool is that... a company that actually *cares* about blowing their customers minds. That's neat.

Here's a little tidbit... If you'll look on the packaging for any of the Enterprise figures by Art Asylum, you'll notice that one of the package designers credited there is Kerry Flaherty. I went to college with a girl by that name. She wasn't in package design, but it could very easily be the same person.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With your artistic talents, Alan, you might enjoy getting into prop creation. Perhaps you could get one of the kits you build & detail yourself, like the ones advertised at Roddenberry.com? If you're interested, I have links to a couple of prop-building websites. . .

(great, what am I doing? I'm advising him to get another hobby that'll take up even more of his time)

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love, love, love to get into prop making. In fact, I took a couple 3-D illustration classes in college. But alas... I have neither the time nor the cash to get seriously into it. So for now, I'm limited to making lightsabers...

-

With the ability to make my own props... with molds and decals... I would be an unstoppable force! The world would be my OYSTER!!!

BBUUUUUUUUUUUHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

But I can't afford it.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Check your PMs.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Styrofoaman
Member # 706

- posted      Profile for Styrofoaman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fleet-Admiral Michael T. Colorge:
Styrofoam, do you know people who can build the Ertl models for me? I don't have time for it anymore and I want the Sovereign Class built as a nightlamp.

Don't look at me. I make styrofoam plates and meat-trays. Haven't had time to pick up a model kit in years.

--------------------
Like A Bat Out Of Hell...

Treknophyle
Member # 509

- posted      Profile for Treknophyle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nuts. I was hoping that would be a quick way to get a good-quality view of the new changes. The posted art is nice (Thanks to the Trek Chimp - I mean Monkey Man) - but I am really looking for specs.

--------------------
'One man's theology is another man's belly laugh.' - Lazarus Long

aneurysm
Member # 906

- posted      Profile for aneurysm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fleet-Admiral Michael T. Colorge why dont ya make a post on the forums over at starshipmodeler.com i'm pretty sure someone there would take it up if the price is right. i quite like the idea myself but i'm nowhere near talented enough to make one of the quality you would want it, im just a beginner. plus i dont have the time.
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, we're all hoping the Polar Lights version of the "E" will have some of the mods on it.
....or that Alliance will update their model kit to the Nemesis version. [Wink]

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, we're all hoping the Polar Lights version of the "E" will have some of the mods on it.
....or that Alliance will update their model kit to the Nemesis version. [Wink]
I could do it in 2500th if I had a real comprehensive guide to the updates.
They seem pretty minor to me.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Silent-Bob
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
where do i have to go on the net to download the Art Asylum decals for the NX-01
IP: Logged
Dax
Paradox
Member # 191

- posted      Profile for Dax     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They're on Art Asylum's site. Art Asylum Star Trek

--------------------
"I exist here."
- Sisko in "Emissary"
Dax's Ships of Star Trek

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps