Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » Have Yridian destroyer schem, need help (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Have Yridian destroyer schem, need help
Starship Freak
Member # 293

- posted      Profile for Starship Freak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got a hold of the yridian destroyer schem and pasted it together to form a whole, but that�s as far as my skills go. Can anyone of you talented people help me to make a larger, more beautiful schematic? (see link below to Bernd's work)
Yridian

Also, I did the same with the academy trainer,
Academy trainer

Bernd helped me with the side view
And it�s just great, but he�s busy with his own page. Can anyone help me with the other two views?

--------------------
"The Starships of the Federation are the physical, tangible manifestations of Humanity´s stubborn insistence that life does indeed mean something."
Spock to Leonard McCoy in "Final Frontier"

Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

- posted      Profile for Gvsualan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can make it larger, but blurrier.

--------------------
Hey, it only took 13 years for me to figure out my password...

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you scanned that in yourself, is there any chance you can do it at a workable resolution?

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

- posted      Profile for Gvsualan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the picture was pulled from a scan of an item being sold on eBay last April '03 among a bunch of TNG sketches being auctioned off. This was found along with the concept for the Pegasus and the concept for future Klingon Neghvar, et al.

--------------------
Hey, it only took 13 years for me to figure out my password...

Captain Boh
Member # 1282

- posted      Profile for Captain Boh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
concept for the Pegasus eh?
Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wasn't that the Nebularized/Mirandized Ambassador design?

--------------------
Is it Friday yet?

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://flare.solareclipse.net/ultimatebb.php/topic/6/2156.html

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

Captain Boh
Member # 1282

- posted      Profile for Captain Boh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So basicly I'm screwed because I wasn't a member back then to see the images?
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's the physical model I built of that Apollo sketch:
The USS Hemidall
http://scn.infopop.cc/eve/ubb.x?a=tpc&s=17910131&f=11310331&m=36110015463

I'll have to dig up my archived CD's of starship refrence to find the actual sketch (a MSD sideview) to post though.

Basically, it's a re-configured Ambassador with almost no "neck" and a longer secondary hull (that I added a pair of phaser stripes to towards the aft). It also has a new A-C deck structure new phaser configuration and lifeboats.

Captain Boh
Member # 1282

Cool. Nice models btw.

Never thought about using the Star Trek Australlia backgrounds for physical models [Big Grin]

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Monkey: Too bad the only link in that thread that still works is the one that goes to another Flare thread.
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Captain Boh:
Cool. Nice models btw.

Never thought about using the Star Trek Australlia backgrounds for physical models [Big Grin]

They're cool with it as long as you leave the credit in.
I asked first. [Wink]

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Captain Boh
Member # 1282

oh yeah, I know. Thats what he made them for as far as I know. I'm a 3d guy myself so I know about all that, and the nonsense some people have to put up with reguarding credits and the like
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

Post some of your model pics.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Starship Freak
Member # 293

- posted      Profile for Starship Freak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep, that�s right. I took it from ebay. So there�s no chance of me getting a better pic. I was hoping one of you artists wanted a go at it.

--------------------
"The Starships of the Federation are the physical, tangible manifestations of Humanity´s stubborn insistence that life does indeed mean something."
Spock to Leonard McCoy in "Final Frontier"

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps