Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » Star Trek models

Author Topic: Star Trek models
ProfKSergeev
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Hi! I'm new to this forum and thought that this category would be the appropriate place to show off (so to speak) some of my completed and in-progress Star Trek models. The site is on Tripod, however, so those that dislike banners should avoid it. I would appreciate any and all comments.

[yoink]

NOTE: I posted this link in another thread in which I asked for Stargazer reference material. The link was removed, because someone considered it "Spam." As I understand it, Spam is the internet equivalent of junk mail. In other words, Spam is trying to sell you something. I, however, am not trying to sell you anything. I just thought that fellow Star Trek fans might like to see what I consider some well-executed physical models of ships from the series.

[ January 16, 2005, 11:32 PM: Message edited by: Charles Capps ]

IP: Logged
Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
1) You already posted this.

2) You got the link removed the first time. What made you think posting it again would be any different?

3) You seem to have failed to read the TOS when you signed up. Read it now, and this time completely. We take the TOS seriously, and people that violate it get banned. Normally, I'd have banned you for reposting this, but I'm feeling nice tonight.

It boils down to this: Direct advertisement of sites for any reason is prohibited. Do not do it again.

Putting the link in your signature and posting normally, on the other hand, is just fine. Do that instead. [Smile]

And don't bother whining about the policy, nor apologizing, as nobody really cares about that. We aren't nice to newbies to ensure that only the strong survive. [Wink]

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps