Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » Ent era WIP (Page 2)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Ent era WIP
Makotokat
Member # 1041

- posted      Profile for Makotokat         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heres a wee update...
 -
 -
 -
 -

Makotokat
Member # 1041

and a little more.....placed shuttlebays and put part of my TOS engineering set in the hull for detail....
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
and here's the original engineering....
 -

bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Lotta detail. Looking great.
Trimm
Member # 865

- posted      Profile for Trimm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the engine room detail.
Makotokat
Member # 1041

Here's a look at the internal arrangement so far for engineering
 -

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice! Are you planning on modeling a complete interior, or only parts?

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Makotokat
Member # 1041

Maybe not the complete interior just yet....

However I intend to finish the engineering deck, Shuttlebay, and put fake corridors in the windows on the deck below engineering. For the Primary hull I intend to window the main deck and build up the bridge. That hull is next after I finish the enginnering hull. My problem is that I need to know what is in the hull, as that defines it as far as form. I have been dying to build a really big engineering deck and now I can.

She will be nice when shes done though....Then I'll have to name her.....Something mythical and martial along the lines of the Iliad maybe....

Makotokat
Member # 1041

Another change....undercut the side area for power conduits and work access. Also gives more workspace around the (soon to exist) warp engine
 -

Makotokat
Member # 1041

And yet more detail....
 -

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With a crew of Stickfas. keen.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Makotokat
Member # 1041

Gives scale to the whole thing....plus they're posable...
Makotokat
Member # 1041

Warp engine...
 -

Makotokat
Member # 1041

Another view!
 -

bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice!
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mabye the black death star flooring is a rubber mat: standing all day in engineering must be murder otherwise (not to mention falling off that frikkin ladder!).

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps