Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » Been away for awhile... (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Been away for awhile...
Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah, so if I needed a quarter million cusotm lids for 3.5 ounce sauce cups you could do that.

Sty, that would have been funny as hell if you had done that and taken a pic for them.

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've tried to convince him of the market in phaser replicas and kits, but he remains unsold on the idea.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bah, he's just sitting there spinning in his CEO's chair, looking at posters of his wife, waiting for some fat mechanic to waltz in through the door and hand him prints for transparent aluminium.
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bastard wouldn't even let me borrow the Huey when I moved house. . .

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Styrofoaman
Member # 706

- posted      Profile for Styrofoaman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lee:
Bastard wouldn't even let me borrow the Huey when I moved house. . .

Yeah sorry about that but the last time I left one parked in England I came back six hours later and it was stripped to the frame.
Styrofoaman
Member # 706

- posted      Profile for Styrofoaman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Nim:
Bah, he's just sitting there spinning in his CEO's chair, looking at posters of his wife, waiting for some fat mechanic to waltz in through the door and hand him prints for transparent aluminium.

Transparent aluminium cans.

I would rule the WORLD.

--------------------
Like A Bat Out Of Hell...

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps