Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » Ships named Discovery (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Ships named Discovery
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well here is the original line 'kitbashing' for the Okazaki and the Newton respectively
http://www.uq.net.au/~zzarayfi/tootrue.jpg

and
http://www.uq.net.au/~zzarayfi/CHIM.jpg

I kitbashed them from parts from Doug Drexlers drawings...

I'm going to do my own line drawings of all of them soon.

So they are kit bashes - but the Newton won't be this is Amb parts and this is Olympic parts - it'll be more 'blended' something you can't do with the cut and paste kitbashes... it just an idea of the outline... like those foam mockups they did of starships when they still used motion control photography for the effects on Star Trek

Andrew

------------------
"Who wouldn't be the one you love
Who wouldn't stand inside your love." - Stand Inside Your Love, The Smashing Pumpkins

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
P.S. the Newton and Chimera classes are one in the same - I just changed the name.

Andrew

------------------
"Who wouldn't be the one you love
Who wouldn't stand inside your love." - Stand Inside Your Love, The Smashing Pumpkins

Masao
doesn't like you either
Member # 232

- posted      Profile for Masao     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey! My last name's Okazaki! But I guess you didn't name your ship after me. And no, I'm not related to the Okazaki of fragment fame (I was asked that about a million times in school).

------------------
When you're in the Sol system, come visit the Starfleet Museum

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps