Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » Nova Class Painting (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Nova Class Painting
Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I rewatched Future's End last night and made sure to take note of the uniform Capt. Braxton wore. Please ignore my above request for photos as they seem to be the same uniforms seen in Relativity. The only difference is that the colors on the left shoulder is brighter in Future's End. My guess is so it would easily be noticed on screen. I think that's probably the only piece of continuity Relativity upheld.

------------------
"A gathering of Angels appeared above my head. They sang to me this song of hope, and this is what they said..." -Styx

Aban's Illustration www.thespeakeasy.com/alanfore

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, Olympic Class is a beautiful ship! Maybe you should do the original Enterprise NCC-1701 or the Ent-A! Always liked those ships.

------------------
"When You're Up to Your Ass in Alligators, Today Is the First Day of the Rest of Your Life."
-- Management slogan, Ridcully-style (Terry Pratchett, The Last Continent, Discworld)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Prakesh's Star Trek Site

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I don't know why, but I've always thought it was a cool ship. Probably because it keeps its "Federation-ness" but is still a departure from the other ships we have seen on the series. I also like it's resemblance to the Daedalus Class. I thought that was a neat tie-in of sorts.

Does anyone know any sites with good 3-D renderings of the Olympic Class? I've got a few really good angles of the studio model, but the more reference, the merrier...

------------------
"A gathering of Angels appeared above my head. They sang to me this song of hope, and this is what they said..." -Styx

Aban's Illustration www.thespeakeasy.com/alanfore

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps