Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » Ahhhh, the Nikita Class (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Ahhhh, the Nikita Class
Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I loved La Femme Nikita. The mystery and action was great. Example we never knew where Section 1 was located, finally they showed it in Paris, then it blew it up. Like how Micheal could shoot a roomful of terrorists up without breaking a sweat.

------------------
Flare: Where sarcasm is just one more service we offer.
Federation Starship Datalink: Brand new look, fresh minty scent, same great taste!

MinutiaeMan
Living the Geeky Dream
Member # 444

- posted      Profile for MinutiaeMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My sister has been watching the reruns this past year -- I sat down to watch a few with her, and got hooked right away. Unfortunately, I don't have a TV of my own at college. *sigh* Oh well.

Great show, though... and yes, I got the reference too, as soon as I read the title. (Though I just looked into this forum now, so obviously others beat me to it.)

------------------
You know, you really should keep a personal log. Why bore others needlessly?
The Gigantic Collection of Star Trek Minutiae

Daniel
Member # 453

- posted      Profile for Daniel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very cool. I like the starboard elevation a lot. Erm, are you going to do something about the bridge though? It seems to be on an angle.
Masao
doesn't like you either
Member # 232

- posted      Profile for Masao     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like it, except for the fat butt on the top view. Having a single shuttle bay would make that secondary hull end in a more elegant way. Something else you might do it to narrow the primary hull into a Voyager-like point. At least that's what I expecting when I saw the bridge on that ridge extending from the secondary hull. Just some ideas.

------------------
When you're in the Sol system, come visit the Starfleet Museum

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess you could always argue that with gravity plating, bing on an angle wouldn't matter I had just figured that the decks would look similar to a house that is built on a hill. The floors are still flat, but you've got a wedge in there somehow...

Re: the show whense these names were derived...I love the new character, Quinn. I mean I am totally in love with this woman!!

The whole feel of the show is great, though it had more varying technology than Star Trek...

------------------
"You don't tug on Superman's cape.
You don't spit into the wind.
You don't pull the mask off the ole' Lone Ranger
And you don't mess around with Jim."
Aban's Illustration www.alanfore.com

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Didn't think about the tail of the ship, it does look like one butt.

------------------
Here lies a toppled god,
His turnip not a small one.
We did but build his pedestal,
A narrow and a tall one.

-Tleilaxu Epigram

[This message has been edited by Nimrod (edited March 08, 2001).]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps