Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » 7 of 9 Drawing...Oooh Baby! (Page 2)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: 7 of 9 Drawing...Oooh Baby!
Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, we've sort of veered off onto a weird tangent...

All her...erm...body parts are accurate as far as how they actually look. I was working from photo reference and I didn't need to exaggerate. As to whether or not they are real...don't know, don't care.

------------------
"You don't tug on Superman's cape.
You don't spit into the wind.
You don't pull the mask off the ole' Lone Ranger
And you don't mess around with Jim."
Aban's Illustration www.alanfore.com

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nimrod: Seventeen? She's upper-twenties, IIRC...

------------------
"...I know this board in secret, intimate ways which are beyond your comprehension.... Let's just say that people should *not* be telling me what to do; it should always be the other way around."
-"Red Quacker", conspiracy theorist and contemporary lunatic

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did IQ's just drop sharply while I was away? I'M TALKING ABOUT THE DRAWING!!!
If nobody noticed, Aban tried to draw Annika as a young drone, as his first post said, and I thought that as a young drone she could have somewhat smaller, more tender breasts.
I would also guess her age as 17 at that cute picture.

------------------
Don't kill me, I'm charming!

[This message has been edited by Nimrod (edited March 12, 2001).]

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think he's talking about Aban's picture, in which she's supposed to be a teen. I think...

------------------
"Let's make sure history never forgets the name... Enterprise"
- Alternate Picard, "Yesterday's Enterprise"

Nim
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No shit, Sherlock!
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate it when you post at the same time I do!

------------------
"Let's make sure history never forgets the name... Enterprise"
- Alternate Picard, "Yesterday's Enterprise"

Nim
Member # 205

*giggle-giggle*
Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, it was just supposed to be a portrait of the character. I wasn't necessarily trying to make her younger than she is on the show. I did try to go for a more comic bookish drawing style though, which involved making everything a little simpler and more angular. That may be why she looks a little younger.

------------------

Nim
Member # 205

Yes, her eyes are bigger and colder in the show. I like the picture.

------------------

MC Infinity
Member # 531

- posted      Profile for MC Infinity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the picture, the breasts should be a little more tender, but then again I can't draw for **** so I don't think I have a right to complain.

------------------
Go to my site ST Infinity or you'll cause the release of another Olsen Twins movie. Do you want that on your conscience?

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tender? That's because the hard shiny surface you feel when you reach out to touch them. . . is your computer screen! Numbskull!

------------------
Ross: This is not good for my rage. *takes another pill*

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

Well, I'm all for tender breasts...ahem... but remember, she's got that regeneration suit on that tends to ...eh... hold things aloft.

Anyway... Ms. Ryan, if you're out there, You're a very lovely young lady and this drawing is meant with all due respect and deference to all aspects of your on screen presence. Now, feel free to stop by and hang out next time you're in Michigan...

------------------

Nim
Member # 205

VoggieMops: You didn't by any chance choose to interpret "tender" as soft and chewable, did you?

Well, they're prolly that too, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

*starts to think if Onion Syndicate has a point*

------------------

MC Infinity
Member # 531

- posted      Profile for MC Infinity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
onion syndicate? i think your status line is starting to go to your head

------------------
Go to my site ST Infinity or you'll cause the release of another Olsen Twins movie. Do you want that on your conscience?

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Orion hasn't posted in this thread. . .

------------------
"I never saw the TAS, there actually was sex on the bridge?"

- Matrix, 14/03/2001

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps