Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » 7 of 9 Drawing...Oooh Baby! (Page 3)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: 7 of 9 Drawing...Oooh Baby!
Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Infinity: Nah, I don't think so.

Vogsie: That is correct. A bit of inter-threadial business, nothing to bother your little noggin with.

------------------
Don't kill me, I'm charming!

bear
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for bear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aban Rune: thinking about it....I haven't seen anything the you have done that wasn't absolutely fantastic, but you have definately out done yourself this time.

------------------
Access Password
47at
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Stargate/9268/index.html

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Danka.

I do my best, and slowly but surely, I'm getting there, I guess.

But come on...it's not exactly a challenge to make this girl look good

------------------
"You don't tug on Superman's cape.
You don't spit into the wind.
You don't pull the mask off the ole' Lone Ranger
And you don't mess around with Jim."
Aban's Illustration www.alanfore.com

[This message has been edited by Aban Rune (edited March 15, 2001).]

MC Infinity
Member # 531

- posted      Profile for MC Infinity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some people just don't get jokes, look at the spelling, you will notice that it was Onion, not Orion.

------------------
Go to my site ST Infinity or you'll cause the release of another Olsen Twins movie. Do you want that on your conscience?

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I'm working with our Marketing department too much, to start missing spellings like that. . .

------------------
"I never saw the TAS, there actually was sex on the bridge?"

- Matrix, 14/03/2001

Nim
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ininity: I hope you understand that the n was intentional, as was surrogate, in another thread.
I didn't imagine, though, that this would stir up so many emoticons... ;-)

------------------
Don't kill me, I'm charming!

MC Infinity
Member # 531

- posted      Profile for MC Infinity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another inside joke I presume?

------------------
Go to my site ST Infinity or you'll cause the release of another Olsen Twins movie. Do you want that on your conscience?

Nim
Member # 205

You don't like it?
MC Infinity
Member # 531

I got no problem with inside jokes, but I usually prefer being on the inside.

------------------

Nim
Member # 205

Well it's no fun if you drag it out in the sun. It melts... I promise to let you in early next time.
Nim
Member # 205

Oh wait, did you imply onion and my status line as a connection betw root veggies? Now I see... It was purely unintentional.
MC Infinity
Member # 531

Now he gets it.

------------------
"Well if it's gonna be that kind of a party, I'm putting my dick in the mashed potatoes!"

--Nimrod 16/4/01

Black Knight
Member # 134

- posted      Profile for Black Knight     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's an excellent piece of art, Aban.
Are you going to finish it like your other pieces?

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And why isn't she naked?!?!?!

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant
Average Rated 7.64 out of 10 Smileys by Fabrux (with six eps posted)
"Oh, yes, screw logic, let's go for a theory with no evidence!"
-Omega 11:48am, Jan. 19th, 2001
And homeschooling also turns you into a socially well-adjusted person, capable of talking to people without them wanting to ram a f***ing chair down your throat! - PsyLiam, 3/11/01

MC Infinity
Member # 531

A question that has haunted humanity since the dawn of time:
"Why isn't she naked?"

------------------
"Well if it's gonna be that kind of a party, I'm putting my dick in the mashed potatoes!"

-Nimrod 16/4/2001

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps