Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » Micromachine-scaled miniatures (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Micromachine-scaled miniatures
Bernd
Guy from Old Europe
Member # 6

- posted      Profile for Bernd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*The upload works again* http://flareupload.hypermart.net/files/prometheus-micromachine.jpg

------------------
"Species 5618, human. Warp-capable, origin grid 325, physiology inefficient, below average cranium capacity, minimum redundant systems, limited regenerative abilities."
Ex Astris Scientia

Bernd
Guy from Old Europe
Member # 6

- posted      Profile for Bernd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://flareupload.hypermart.net/files/enterprise-prototypes.jpg

------------------
"Species 5618, human. Warp-capable, origin grid 325, physiology inefficient, below average cranium capacity, minimum redundant systems, limited regenerative abilities."
Ex Astris Scientia

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
2.4 centimetres?! That's HUGE! That's, like, an inch in diameter! OK, so Japan is buying most of your country, doesn't mean you have to use Ninja throwing-stars as currency!

------------------
"Kif, I have made it with a woman! Inform the crew!"

- Zapp Brannigan

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Our $2 coin is 2.7 cm...

------------------
"The truth is usually just an excuse for lack of imagination."
- Garak, "Improbable Cause"

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have never thought of a quarter as "huge."

------------------
Not even a god can deny that I have squared the circle of a static Earth and cubed the Earth sphere by rotating it once to a dynamic Time or Life Cube.
--
Gene Ray
Read three (three!) chapters of "Dirk Tungsten in...The Disappearing Planet" Or don't. You know, whatever.

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I doubt there are many things that you do think are huge, at least in comparison to yourself, Mr. Simonovksi.

------------------
"Instructed by history and reflection, Julian was persuaded that, if the diseases of the body may sometimes be cured by salutary violence, neither steel nor fire can eradicate the erroneous opinions of the mind."

-Edward Gibbons, The Decline and Fall of The Roman Empire.

Bernd
Guy from Old Europe
Member # 6

Presenting the Excelsior prototypes: http://flareupload.hypermart.net/files/excelsior-prototypes.jpg

------------------
Ex Astris Scientia

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did someone slam the lid of the scanner too hard??

------------------
Don't kill me, I'm charming!

Bernd
Guy from Old Europe
Member # 6

New Orleans and Cheyenne: http://flareupload.hypermart.net/files/no_cheyenne.jpg

------------------
Ex Astris Scientia

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, Lee, a quarter's smaller than your 50p coin, is it not? And North American coins are a helluva lot thinner than European coins in general. You can use Pound coins to prop up rickety table legs, for crying out loud..

------------------
"Tony Blair like me uses Colgate"
-George W. Bush on forging new Anglo-American ties

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great. More broken toys. Can't you take piccies instead?

------------------
Don't kill me, I'm charming!

Bernd
Guy from Old Europe
Member # 6

Modification of AGT Klingon cruiser to Negh'Var: http://flareupload.hypermart.net/files/neghvar.jpg

------------------
Ex Astris Scientia

Curry Monster
Somewhere in Australia
Member # 12

- posted      Profile for Curry Monster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, lets cut to the chase. How many can / are you willing to make, and for how much?

------------------
Re: Russia in WWII

"Hey, we butchered Poles! Thats OK."
- DT.

Micromaniac
Member # 546

- posted      Profile for Micromaniac     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will make them all the Breen Cruiser, JemHaddar cruiser , battleship and probably a smaller bug fighter. cardassian weapons platform - Dauntless, Niagara, Goodson , Zandar and any other Dominion War / Borg conflict types- my offer still stands I am willing to provide 2 of each to someone who will paint one and send back- as I assume some of you are advanced modellers you can take the other use it as a master and cast whatever you want / trade amongst yourselves- it aint that hard to do.
Fructose
Member # 309

- posted      Profile for Fructose     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not bad at modeling. And I've painted a few miniatures in my time. You want to send me some?

------------------
It doesn't matter if you don't know what you're doing as long as you look good doing it.

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps