Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » Mighty Federation Fleet (Page 1)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Mighty Federation Fleet
Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's what he calls it, anyway. I was at work when I first saw this & yelled, "Holy FUCK!!" from my cubiculum. He works in my chosen scale of 1/2500, too.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me eyes, me f*cking eyes! They've popped out of their sockets!

Never seizes to amaze me how many talented people there are.

MinutiaeMan
Living the Geeky Dream
Member # 444

- posted      Profile for MinutiaeMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good... GOD! That is fucking amazing!

Damn, I wish I still had a copy of that gaping smiley... I guess this will have to do:

[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

--------------------
“Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.” — Isaac Asimov
Star Trek Minutiae | Memory Alpha

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's with that Defiant that's been stretched like a piece of saltwater taffy? Yikes.
Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was some kind of Defiant kitbash, I think. Either way, I just nearly had an orgasm looking at those ships... WOW.

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

Mucus
Member # 24

- posted      Profile for Mucus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, see...thats definitely information we don't need to know.
Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

- posted      Profile for Mark Nguyen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dammit, I'll be reaching for the tissues all night. Holy "Call to Arms", Batman!

Mark

--------------------
"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes ding when there's stuff." - Doctor Who
The 404s - Improv Comedy | Mark's Starship Bridge Designs | Anime Alberta

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I talked to the guy who did all of these. He's got more pictures here as well as a mighty Dominion fleet, of which he says about it, "Just wait until the HUGE 2500th Dominion Battleship is completed!
At over 24" long it'll blow ya away!"

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Starship Millennium
Member # 822

- posted      Profile for Starship Millennium     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy crap... that's excellent work.
Johnny
Member # 878

- posted      Profile for Johnny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Although some of the painting isn't totally accurate WOW!  -

--------------------
deviantArt page | Online portfolio

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That and one of the Galaxy Class registry already is assigned to a ship.

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

EdipisReks
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh, pixelated one, how may we serve your benevolence?
IP: Logged
Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By turning on anti-aliasing, I guess.
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And interesting idea for nacelle configuration:

http://pic1.picturetrail.com:80/VOL137/657989/1069361/12529850.ptp

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps