Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » ST:TMP Corridors (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: ST:TMP Corridors
JasonA
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If anyone has plans for the deck/room layouts for the consitution refit, please let me know!! that would be smashing [Smile] I have some stuff out of MrScotts guide to the Enterprise, but no plan views of corridors..

Sol System, yeah I think there are some fan made avenger/miranda class blueprint plans. I haven't seen them but I hear they're pretty good although apparently a bit different that the actual reliant prop (they even say so on their website). I think you can find them here:
http://members.aol.com/FH1860/custom.htm

The_Tom, those are for the galaxy class tho right?

IP: Logged
Matrix
AMEAN McAvoy
Member # 376

- posted      Profile for Matrix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Digital mapping of course. Meaning what they did with the interactive manual for the E-D several years back.

--------------------
Matrix
If you say so
If you want so
Then do so

JasonA
Ex-Member

Hey all,

well i'm moving on to another project now, and have decided to elave the corridors wrapped up for now. Here's the final pics of em, and I even made a 'red alert' style one similair to ST:III when the klingons boarded the Enterprise.

Anyways comments/suggestions welcome!

-

-

-

-

Treknophyle
Member # 509

- posted      Profile for Treknophyle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As well as the Enterprise 1701-A. (fan-produced).

--------------------
'One man's theology is another man's belly laugh.' - Lazarus Long

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The dorks from Galaxy Quest had the whole ship mapped out as a reference to the fact the the original configuration Connie did.. the Franz Joseph blueprints. and Sternbach did the 1701-D.. for what its worth, i think the DS9 TM pretty much has the whole Defiant, but thats a big mess we shouldnt get into.

BTW did Stellar Cartography make it into the TNG blueprints? we should do a revision. (any mistake, however, can be explained that the prints we saw could have been 'distorted as an effort to confuse Threat Forces' [whoever they are...]).

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stellar Cartography is there.

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow... there's a literal "red" alert. [Razz]

--------------------
".mirrorS arE morE fuN thaN televisioN" - TEH PNIK FLAMIGNO

capt ussintrepid
Member # 807

- posted      Profile for capt ussintrepid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are absolutely gorgeous.

--------------------
"Time is short. And so is my temper."

JasonA
Ex-Member

Thanks guys:)
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps