Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » Optimus pix (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Optimus pix
B.J.
Space Cadet
Member # 858

- posted      Profile for B.J.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shik:
"...And one WAAAAYY OUT at PEARL!!"

I know that quote, but I can't remember what it's from! Someone care to enlighten me?
Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ever seen a shark eating a squid?
B.J.
Space Cadet
Member # 858

- posted      Profile for B.J.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup! Even once saw a mermaid listening to Pavarotti. (It was Paganini!) Whatever. [Big Grin]

(Thanks! That was going to drive me nuts!)

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Huh.
Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

- posted      Profile for Mark Nguyen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fuzor!

Mark

--------------------
"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes ding when there's stuff." - Doctor Who
The 404s - Improv Comedy | Mark's Starship Bridge Designs | Anime Alberta

Nim
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stoogatz!

Luke

--------------------
"Badgersbadgersbadgersbadgersbadgersbadgersbadgersbadgersbadgersbadgersbadgersbadgersbadgersbadgersbadgersbadgersbadgersbadgersbadgers
badgersbadgersbadgers."
- Headcheese Headcheese
I get Knockedown I Getup Again | Come To Papa | Bona Fide

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You break my page, now I break you, like I break your friend.
Nim
Member # 205

Page not hit back. It was asking fer' it.
Nim
Member # 205

Ho and Hum. My last word on the matter.

Does anyone know if Cyclonus will be in? I don't know much about Transformers, I don't mind telling you, but I always thought he was the coolest, most underappreciated character. Loyal and deadly. Also, he had a vehicle mode that actually kicked ass. Anyone who's ever played BF2 knows to run and hide when the jets come.

Now, I may not be able to stand the phrase "Sweepsterminate him!" but that's another thing. Point here is I like Cyclonus. Like'um. Like'um a'lo'. Spacejet. Mm.

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Nim:
Does anyone know if Cyclonus will be in? I don't know much about Transformers, I don't mind telling you, but I always thought he was the coolest, most underappreciated character. Loyal and deadly. Also, he had a vehicle mode that actually kicked ass. Anyone who's ever played BF2 knows to run and hide when the jets come.

Now, I may not be able to stand the phrase "Sweepsterminate him!" but that's another thing. Point here is I like Cyclonus. Like'um. Like'um a'lo'. Spacejet. Mm.

Cyclonus is not on the list of TFs slated to appear. However, from what I hear, Megs' vehicle form is supposed to be some kind of alien jet, so he may bear some resemblance to Cyclonus.

--------------------
"Kirito? I killed a thing and now it says I have XPs! Is that bad? Am I dying?"

-Asuna, Episode 2, Sword Art Online Abridged

Nim
Member # 205

Ah, right, those two were pretty close from what I understand. Although the only recent TF I've watched was the 80's-movie, they seemed pretty close there. Like, the only friend Megatron ever had.
abradleygreen
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm still trying to deside if i like the flames on prime though. Seems kinda flamboyant, no pun intended.
IP: Logged
Peregrinus
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 504

- posted      Profile for Peregrinus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why do I feel like I'm shouting into a hurricane? They're not robots! They're inorganic life forms. They could at least have got the faces right. *sigh* The more I see the sadder I get.

And I'm still honked off at Volkswagen for not letting them use the old or new Beetle designs for Bumblebee. "We don't want our cars associated with war or violence ever again." Yeah -- but I can only watch the Herbie movies so many times (even with Lindsey Lohan) before I want to kick a puppy.

--Jonah

--------------------
"That's what I like about these high school girls, I keep getting older, they stay the same age."

--David "Woody" Wooderson, Dazed and Confused

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Peregrinus:
They're not robots! They're inorganic life forms.

Transformers! Inorganic life forms in disguise!

Nah, just doesn't have the same ring to it. [Razz]

--------------------
"Kirito? I killed a thing and now it says I have XPs! Is that bad? Am I dying?"

-Asuna, Episode 2, Sword Art Online Abridged

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by abradleygreen:
I'm still trying to deside if i like the flames on prime though. Seems kinda flamboyant, no pun intended.

"Autobots: Tansform and Flame Out!"

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps