Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » The Lost Experience: stuff revealed

Author Topic: The Lost Experience: stuff revealed
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I meant to follow the whole ARG thing. I still have a notepad file devoted to just that. It doesn't have anything in it, though, because by the time I got around to it things had gotten so complicated and wouldn't it be just easier to sleep in and then watch TV? So that's what I did instead.

Now it has wrapped up. Secrets revealed! Only, just being told what the numbers are and the general goal of Dharma is kind of a let down, even though the ideas themselves seem perfectly apt. I mean, I would watch a TV show about these things, for sure. I am watching a TV show about these things, apparently.

But anyway, without having followed any of the build up, I'm not really feeling much. . . I don't know, dramatic excitement. It is a little like tuning in for only the series finale.

(That aside, how ready am I for season three? A lot ready.)

So, did anyone here play along, and if so, what do you think of the conclusion?

[Note that I've been cagey about what the specific reveals are. It isn't really a spoiler for the show, in the sense that none of this is from the show. But it probably will be in the future. So if you don't want to know, you should probably avoid posts below this one.]

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps