Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » I'm, like, Batman, dude. . .

Author Topic: I'm, like, Batman, dude. . .
The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keanu Reeves wants to be the next Batman. And he wants Jack Nicholson back as the Joker. Allegedly.
Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As bad as the second and thrid "Batman" movies were, I think I'll pass.

------------------
Outside of a dog, a book is a mans best friend. Inside of a dog, it's to dark to read. Groucho Marx

Michael Dracon
aka: NightWing or Altair
Member # 4

- posted      Profile for Michael Dracon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
'Batman: Return of the Joker' or something like that is what I heard it will be. Rumored extra bad guys: Harly Quinn (Now I know why she may be in this movie) and the Mad Hatter.

It is said to begin right where the first (modern) Batman movie ended.

I hope it's more story and less SFX.

BTW: I was just starting to update my aliases to NightWing today, I hope they'll 'introduce' him in this movie.

------------------
Presenting the NX-59650. It can slice! It can dice! It can seperate into THREE parts!!
Now available with THREE FULL warpcores!
But wait! Buy now, and get a free number upgrade to NX-74913!

To order, call: 0800-PROMETHEUS

Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

- posted      Profile for Gaseous Anomaly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Whose rose is this?"
"It's not a rose, it's an acid-filled killer baby."
"Whose acid-filled killer is this?"
"It's Joker's, baby."
"Who is Joker?"
"Joker's dead, baby. Joker's dead."

*fires Batarang into wall, and swings away.

Next up, "The Commissioner Gordon Situation"*

"Jesus, Alfred, this here's some serious coffee y'all got. See, me an' Dick, we woulda settled for some cheap stuff, but you go an' lay this gourmet sh*t on us..."

"Cut the crap, Brucie. I know the coffee's great; I buy it. When Mrs. Whassaname buys the coffee, she buys sh*t. I buy the good coffee because because I like to taste my coffee. So don't be goin' on about how good the coffee tastes."

"But the Bat Signal.."

"Did you see a sign above in the clouds that said 'Crazed Vigilante Storage', did you?"

"Heeey, come on Alfred, you know.."

"DID YOU SEE A SIGN IN THE CLOUDS THAT SAID 'CRAZED VIGILANTE STORAGE'?!"

"No."

"And do you know why there's no sign in the sky? Because Commisioner f*cking Gordon is on his way here, and do you know what he's gonna do when he sees you two rubber plants in here? He's gonna freak. Not just 'No planning permission for the golf course', no more lunches with the City fathers, he's gonna get our asses kicked outta Gotham! And I don't wanna get my ass kicked outta Gotham. I love Gotham. I can get tables here!"

---------------------------------------------------

Can you tell I'm trying my best to avoid studying?

------------------
"So, no room for Bender, huh? Well I'll build my own lunar lander, with blackjack, and hookers.
In fact, who needs a lander, or blackjack?
Ah, screw the whole lot o' ya!"
-- Bender, Futurama.

Michael Dracon
aka: NightWing or Altair
Member # 4

- posted      Profile for Michael Dracon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*LOL*

------------------
Presenting the NX-59650. It can slice! It can dice! It can seperate into THREE parts!!
Now available with THREE FULL warpcores!
But wait! Buy now, and get a free number upgrade to NX-74913!

To order, call: 0800-PROMETHEUS

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The title of this thread scares me. It really does...

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The second and third Batman movies were bad? Don'tcha mean the third and forth? In fact, doesn't the awfullness of the forth pretty much give it it's own catagory of awfulness only inhabited by The Black Hole and Speed 2?

------------------
You know, when Comedy Central asked us to do a Thanksgiving episode, the first thought that went through my mind was, "Boy, I'd like to have sex with Jennifer Aniston."

-Trey Parker, co-creator of South Park

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I read a lot about the comics scene. One magazine routinely refers to the fourth movie as the one that "killed the franchise."

Keanu Reeves as Bruce Wayne. Jeez, and I thought Val Kilmer was too young. Hey, why not just get one of the Back Street Boyz? Is McCauley Caulkin still working? Maybe Jake Lloyd?

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps