Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » Heroes $$$Spoilers$$$ 1x21 (Page 2)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Heroes $$$Spoilers$$$ 1x21
Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I get distinct evil vibes from The Man who until Recently was Benett's Boss, though.
Well, he's certainly a smug git.

--------------------
Dark Knight Adventures & Batman Beyond:Stripped - DeviantArt Gallery
================================
...what we demand is a total absence of solid facts!

WizArtist II
"How can you have a yellow alert in Spacedock? "
Member # 1425

- posted      Profile for WizArtist II     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, He WAS the Master after all.

--------------------
There are 10 types of people in the world...those that understand Binary and those that don't.

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Daniel Butler:
My biggest question right now is: Why does Sylar think he'll explode

Sylar painted himself and Sprague. He sees the man with the glowing hands and interprets that as meaning he will steal Ted's powers and go nuclear. Of course, we know (or think we know) from our glimpse at the future that that's not what happens. But Sylar doesn't know that.

Interesting twist on Candice's powers, though it's been alluded to before. She makes people see her as other people, she doesn't actually change her appearance. So... when Sylar stole her power in the future and became Nathan, he must've been able to make everyone, everywhere see what he wanted them to see... even over television and radio waves.

I'm confused as to why the little girl was able to ward off Sylar way back in the first episode when Parkman found her in the closet. Thompson tells Mohinder that the Company got to her and saved her before Sylar could slice her, but if that's true, surely they would've taken her then, before the police showed up. And how did they stop Sylar? True he was less powerful back then...

I had forgotten about Sylar's Iceman powers. Did they find one of his victims frozen solid back in the early part of the season?

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

HopefulNebula
Member # 1933

- posted      Profile for HopefulNebula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aban: Yep, indeed there was. That snowglobe scene rocked, just for the "oh, COOL" factor.

--------------------
"Don't fight forces; use them."
--R. Buckminster Fuller

http://hopefulnebula.dreamwidth.org/

Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I noticed his bloodpainting was in the same style as Isaac's floor painting of the bomb.
Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hasn't Sylar killed regular humans before(Claire's friend, perhaps Molly's parents) but why did he feel so bad about possibly killing millions if he supposedly explodes?
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He said it was because there was no purpose. He kills other mutants to take their powers because "they don't deserve them".

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also bear in mind that he is just the slightest bit completely insane.
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Aban Rune:
[QUOTE]
I had forgotten about Sylar's Iceman powers. Did they find one of his victims frozen solid back in the early part of the season?

Yes, one of the little girl's parents had ice-powers... When Parkman and the FBI went into the house they saw frozen things - I guess they were trying to fend off Sylar. How did HE know about the little girl then?? Through Papa Suresh??

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One parent was frozen, how did the other one die?
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh the parent was frozen - I couldn't remember WHAT exactly was frozen - I thought it was just a lump of ice. OK so he got it before hand. I think the other parent was impaled up on the bannister of the staircase if I remember correctly.

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That or staked to the wall way up by the ceiling. Something like that. The chick from SeaQuest said something about it would've taken three people to lift the person up that high.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

Yeah I think the parent was staked on the wall.
HopefulNebula
Member # 1933

- posted      Profile for HopefulNebula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Father was frozen while in the midst of eating something and had his head cut open (*sings the chorus to "Re: Your Brains"*). Mother was pinned to the wall by steak knives.

--------------------
"Don't fight forces; use them."
--R. Buckminster Fuller

http://hopefulnebula.dreamwidth.org/

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

I wonder what their powers might have been?
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps