Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » $$ Heroes 2x10 $$ (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: $$ Heroes 2x10 $$
Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think Dev eaux's power was to broadcast dreams, as he spoke to Peter PEtrelli in several of them. I haven't the faintest about AlEjandro's power, I must admit...unless, being twins, it's the exact same power as hers, and they could both activate it and de-activate it and simply didn't realize it. I also wonder if Maya would die too if she didn't stop 'casting' her power (for lack of a better term) - maybe that's how Shanti died?

I'm betting now that DL/Micah are related to the Devauxs, and that in fact Nana was his wife, as you posit.

But no, NOT the best cliffhanger ever. That'd have to be episode 3x21 in B5. IMHO.

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So maybe that is what Peter was doing - perhaps - when he was 'sorta' in Future New York? He did turn up with that piece of paper though. Adam said he hadn't left the room, though.

ARE Alajandro and Maya Twins - I didn't think they ever said twins, just Brother and Sister?

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
So maybe that is what Peter was doing - perhaps - when he was 'sorta' in Future New York? He did turn up with that piece of paper though. Adam said he hadn't left the room, though.
In the words of Doc Brown; You're not thinking forth dimensionally!

--------------------
Dark Knight Adventures & Batman Beyond:Stripped - DeviantArt Gallery
================================
...what we demand is a total absence of solid facts!

HopefulNebula
Member # 1933

- posted      Profile for HopefulNebula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Andrew: Yeah, they're twins. Their friend who got them across the border into Mexico said as much. And so did that healer woman.

--------------------
"Don't fight forces; use them."
--R. Buckminster Fuller

http://hopefulnebula.dreamwidth.org/

Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Reverend - that was highly cool. First time I've heard a quote from Back to the Future that actually makes a valid point in conversation [Wink]

IOW if Peter jumped to the future, he could jump back to the instant he left, and wouldn't look like he went anywhere.

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think he jumped so much as stretched, as if he wasn't entirely then and there and so never really left the here and now. Yet he did...sorta.

--------------------
Dark Knight Adventures & Batman Beyond:Stripped - DeviantArt Gallery
================================
...what we demand is a total absence of solid facts!

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps