Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » Help - picture question (Page 3)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Help - picture question
The Ginger Beacon
Member # 1585

- posted      Profile for The Ginger Beacon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So it is. In which case, the text reads (with punctuation added for clairity):

"give us the number of votes cast for Willy, Zims competior (sic, or I can't spell, one or the other) for skool student president"

which I can't remember the answer to, because mys sister stopped watching Nickelodeon.

--------------------
I have plenty of experience in biology. I bought a Tamagotchi in 1998... And... it's still alive.

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How do you know that? Do you have an Irken font? If so, gimme!

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would NEVER have gotten that. I don't think i've even seen this show!
Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was watching the DVDs again last night...this morning...& the pilot has a shitload of Irken scrolling on the screen.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I liked Invader Zim, I'm sorry it was taken off the air. Besides Rocko's Modern Life and Ren & Stimpy, it was one of my favorite cartoons.
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"give us the number of votes cast for Willy, Zims competior (sic, or I can't spell, one or the other) for skool student president"

I just checked, and the answer is 550.

Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've heard of Invader Zim but I thought it was some kind of Nintendo game or something...
Zefram
Member # 1568

- posted      Profile for Zefram     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I bought all three seasons on DVD for a very reasonable price. Although it's supposedly a show intended for children, in one of the first season episodes Zim uses alien technology to steal internal organs from his schoolmates. The Halloween episode was particularly demented. My kids know it as one of "Daddy's cartoons" since they're not allowed to watch it.

--------------------
"Having is not so pleasing a thing, after all, as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."

Shik
Member # 343

Really? Jhonen Vasquez would be required mindwarping for any grubs I mind have.

--------------------

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Zefram:
I bought all three seasons on DVD for a very reasonable price. Although it's supposedly a show intended for children, in one of the first season episodes Zim uses alien technology to steal internal organs from his schoolmates. The Halloween episode was particularly demented. My kids know it as one of "Daddy's cartoons" since they're not allowed to watch it.

Is that the one where he replaces their organs with electronics so that this one kid was playing with a Game Boy in his stomach? My favorite was the one where Zim kept throwing pigs back in time to screw with Dib's health to the point that Dib becomes an limbless retard. But then Zim goes to far and Dib suddenly has a robot body. I believe it ends with Zim having his brain replaced with a pig. All very family friendly.
Shik
Member # 343

WHYYYYYY, PIGGY?? I LOVEDED YOU! III LOVEDED YOOOOOOOU!!

--------------------

The Ginger Beacon
Member # 1585

- posted      Profile for The Ginger Beacon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry guys, I don't have the font, just a hand drawn copy of the key I found on the web donkeys years ago. I'll scan it if anyone has a font writer, but there are some out there on the web I think.

I didn't realise that it was out on DVD! I now know how I'm spending this months paycheque.

--------------------
I have plenty of experience in biology. I bought a Tamagotchi in 1998... And... it's still alive.

The Ginger Beacon
Member # 1585

Just found this, although I've not checked it:

http://www.cyan-blue.com/cgi-bin/cutecast/cutecast.pl?action=printable&forum=21&thread=20

Someone seems to have done an Irken font, and uploaded onto this forum.

--------------------

Shik
Member # 343

Sweetness.

--------------------

Shik
Member # 343

Sweetness.

--------------------

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps