Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » $$ BSG 4x07 Guess What's Coming To Dinner $$ (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: $$ BSG 4x07 Guess What's Coming To Dinner $$
Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I rather think the "howl of terrible suffering" would be the resurrection hub going boom. As in the kind of howl that gives the Jedi a migraine from half a galaxy away.

--------------------
Dark Knight Adventures & Batman Beyond:Stripped - DeviantArt Gallery
================================
...what we demand is a total absence of solid facts!

B.J.
Space Cadet
Member # 858

- posted      Profile for B.J.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, that howl of terrible suffering wasn't coming from Gaeta. It was coming from me, having to LISTEN to Gaeta!

"I'd rather... just... sing!"
"Stop that, stop that! You're not going to do a song while I'm here."

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Y'know Anders mentioned Gaeta's singing to the other members Penultimate Four. Could he be implying what Gaeta's a cylon?
HerbShrump
Member # 1230

- posted      Profile for HerbShrump     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought that when I heard his singing. I'd also just watched the Ood episode of Dr. Who two days earlier so I thought about that too.

My thoughts about transferring Gaeta to the basestar was simply to help save his leg in the first place. Get him proper sterile treatment and stave off gangrene setting in. Surely they could have gone in, gotten the bullet out and cleaned up the infection.

Personally I think it would have gone a long way to proving the Cylons could be trusted.

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Roslin definitely asked for Captain Agathon.

quote:
Originally posted by B.J.:
quote:
Originally posted by Daniel Butler:
[qb]It was creepy when Hera said "bye bye" after Sharon woke up.

It's *always* creepy when you wake up and your kids are standing there staring at you. Downright scares the crap out of you sometimes.
Nothing is more terrifying than having your child, only recently in a bed that she can get out of on her own, walk into your room in the middle of the night. It freaks you out - SOMEONE IS COMING INTO YOUR BEDROOM IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT!!! Then you stop waking up when she does, so instead you have the confusion of finding a third person in bed with you when you wake in the morning and wondering when she came in. And the older she gets, the niggling worry now becomes "Dammit, am I going to have to start wearing pyjamas?"

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*shrug* I don't think parental nudity is harmful to children. Go ask the nudist families.
shikaru808
T-t-t-t-today, JUNIOR!
Member # 2080

- posted      Profile for shikaru808     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Daniel Butler:
*shrug* I don't think parental nudity is harmful to children. Go ask the nudist families.

Two words: Morning. Wood.

--------------------
"Its coming on. I just saw the wall move..."

Daniel Butler
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Images. Images. Where's a bloody fork...
B.J.
Space Cadet
Member # 858

- posted      Profile for B.J.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Somewhat near the original topic....

Has Helo ever expressed concern (or any thoughts/feelings whatsoever) about the fact that *he's* the reason Baltar survived the original attack on Caprica? Seems like there's several people who'd like to call him out on that one.

Daniel Butler
Member # 1689

Not many people knew about it, and most of those were civilians who probably don't even know his name or barely remember his face. Only Boomer would really remember that and well. She's not gonna tell. Oh, and maybe he told Athena at some point, but when they were on Caprica together he still thought she was Boomer, so prob'ly not.
MinutiaeMan
Living the Geeky Dream
Member # 444

- posted      Profile for MinutiaeMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In other news, it appears that Cylon baseships run Windows XP. I guess we know why the Cylons rebelled against the Humans!

--------------------
“Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.” — Isaac Asimov
Star Trek Minutiae | Memory Alpha

B.J.
Space Cadet
Member # 858

Heh. I liked one of the comments there: "I would assume the Colonials run on frakkin' COBOL?"
Daniel Butler
Member # 1689

Amusing, I suppose, but as a programmer it pains me because COBOL is a language and not an OS.
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps