Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » $$ Heroes 3x04 I Am Become Death $$ (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: $$ Heroes 3x04 I Am Become Death $$
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Or he got it on with Mrs. Bennet!?! *Shiver*

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

HopefulNebula
Member # 1933

- posted      Profile for HopefulNebula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Daniel Butler:
Maybe Sylar got a power that lets him reproduce asexually [Big Grin]

That'd piss the fangirls off...

--------------------
"Don't fight forces; use them."
--R. Buckminster Fuller

http://hopefulnebula.dreamwidth.org/

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
About Peter and Sylar, shouldn't have Peter gained Sylar's ability from season one when they had the scuffle in Claire's high school?
Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He had to learn to use it here, as he's had to learn to use certain powers in the past. They're not all automagical.
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, he has to know he has it first of all. Basically Sylar just taught him how to use it.

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't see how Claire and Peter could have survived being at Costa Verde Ground Zero. Anything and anyone within a hundred feet of Gabriel would have been vapourised, which puts the chances of their brains (seemingly the important bit of the healing process they both have, or at least it was before Claire's blood somehow became magical as well) surviving at very low.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Johnny
Member # 878

- posted      Profile for Johnny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the shot of the explosion there's a quick blur that comes toward the camera. When I first saw the episode I thought that was just debris or leaves being whipped up, but since Peter and Claire should've died, I'm guessing that blur was them.

--------------------
deviantArt page | Online portfolio

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That quick blur was actually most likely Daphne running away...
Johnny
Member # 878

- posted      Profile for Johnny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not unless she can run up in the air. [Smile]

--------------------
deviantArt page | Online portfolio

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Extreme speed, combined with a large nuclear explosion hitting you in the small of the back, can do funny things.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

The Ginger Beacon
Member # 1585

- posted      Profile for The Ginger Beacon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was good, eswpecialy the end of the epp, but I'm begining to wonder just how many alternate futures they're gonna have in Heroes.

Presumably that blast didn't kill Sylar? Also, Claire did mention shooting Peter in the back of the head, so I don't think they've forgotten taht bit.

Just an aside - have we worked out if Nathan was saved from Peter's bullets by Adam's blood or weird-halucination-Linderman?

--------------------
I have plenty of experience in biology. I bought a Tamagotchi in 1998... And... it's still alive.

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

Maury probably did it somehow... I'm sure Pinehearst has a healer's blood on tap somewhere... just not enough to heal up Pa Petrelli.

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

The Ginger Beacon
Member # 1585

- posted      Profile for The Ginger Beacon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, enough with the spoiling, I'm a few epps behind the crowd here!

--------------------
I have plenty of experience in biology. I bought a Tamagotchi in 1998... And... it's still alive.

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

[Embarrassed]
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps