Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » Dark Angel, anyone? (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Dark Angel, anyone?
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Speeking of cliffhangers, I finally got around to watching the Andromeda season finale. Talk about your major cliffhangers!

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

TrekkiEternal
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude, I am SOOO happy there's a Dark Angel forum here. There's plenty at the official site, but there are SO many that it's impossible to care. And they're so repetitive.

Nana Visitor is fantastic on Dark Angel. The white hair's a little odd, but I think it works for her. I was so happy to see her gainfully employed! (Where are the rest of the cast of TNG and DS9, and now Voyager, I suppose??!)

Ok, so the show is mainly a showcase for Jessica Alba. Even as a girl, I can see why. She is very pretty. (Though some people I know complain that her lips are too big. I didn't realize that was an issue.) At least her acting doesn't suck. And the plotlines are interesting, though they certainly do have some loopholes.

By the way, there was lots of talk about Max being similar to Friday, and as I've never heard of Friday before this, I have no idea. But I did know about {Battle Angel} Alita, a Japanese manga series. (It's awesome!) And Max is quite similar to Alita in many ways. I guess the idea of a superhuman (essentially) female occurred to a lot of people. (And naturally it would. )

WOW in regards to the finale. It was fantastic. (I don't like the robotic legs that Logan uses, but whatever, he's happy.) I was so sad when Tinga died. AND ZACH! Ack, I always want to dislike him, then he goes and does something nice. I mean, he was being a jerk about Max and Logan getting together, hen he went and martyred himself!

And oh was Nana Visitor creepy when she talked to Max in the end (about the heart and whatnot).

Anyone notice that Kendra just disappeared from the show (yes, I know she went to live with the cop)?

� TrekkiEternal

"I told him that if ever he got lost, wherever we were, we would meet in the lefthand corner of the building. When he died, I said, 'I'll meet you in the lefthand corner of heaven.'"

[ June 03, 2001: Message edited by: TrekkiEternal ]

IP: Logged
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's a Dark Angel forum here ... ?

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

TrekkiEternal
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thread, forum, it's all the same to me. {Sorry for the confusion!}

� TrekkiEternal

"Aren't you going to ask me what I think?"
"No. Oh, fine fine, what do you think?"
SILENCE
"Well?!"
"Huh? Oh no, I just wanted you to ask."

IP: Logged
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps