Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » When's Farscape a-comin' back? (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: When's Farscape a-comin' back?
Michael Dracon
aka: NightWing or Altair
Member # 4

- posted      Profile for Michael Dracon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
COOL! [Smile] I can't wait to see 3x22 tonight, on BBC2.

Also, I looked up the Farscape website and found that they have renewed the contract for 44 more episodes (in other words: Season 4 and 5). [Big Grin]

Michael Dracon
Member # 4

- posted      Profile for Michael Dracon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HOLY S#!T [Eek!]

I SO agree with the last sentence said in this episode (this being episode 3x22).

What the HELL are they up to [Confused]

--------------------
"And they had other stuff (...) like pictures of the Vulcan woman on Enterprise."
"OOOOhhh! Uhm, I mean: Nerds!"

- Willow and Xander, Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Go to the newsgroup uk.media.tv.sf.farscape, we got some good speculation going there.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

MinutiaeMan
Living the Geeky Dream
Member # 444

- posted      Profile for MinutiaeMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Frelling bastards... this is REALLY starting to piss me off! [Mad]

--------------------
“Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.” — Isaac Asimov
Star Trek Minutiae | Memory Alpha

Lee
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So. . . what? You guys get hundreds of eps of various TV shows before we do. You spoil us continuously, seemingly incapable of remembering that not everyone here gets to see them in the same week as you. And now here we are talking about a once-in-a-blue-moon opportunity to watch 4 episodes before you, in totally non-spoiler terms, and you get the hump. Get a sense of proportion.

--------------------

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You tell 'em, Lee!

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Antagonist
Member # 484

- posted      Profile for Antagonist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So what?! Just because the scales have been turned on us American "blokes" doesn't mean we want it to! How dare you Brits think us American yanks are willing to compromise! There's a damned good reason we use 49% of the world's oil reserves, and that the 6 most wealthy people int he world all live in America, and why Jeeps are only manufactured here! Because we're selfish! something the rest of the damned world can't understand! So next time you think you're getting what you deserve, just remember that we'll always be seeing Friends, Frasier, The Simpsons, and even Buffy: The Vapire Slayer before you!

--------------------
Move .sig!!

Michael Dracon
Member # 4

Uhm, in Canada Buffy episodes are shown at least one day earlier. Or so I'm told...

--------------------
"And they had other stuff (...) like pictures of the Vulcan woman on Enterprise."
"OOOOhhh! Uhm, I mean: Nerds!"

- Willow and Xander, Buffy the Vampire Slayer

MinutiaeMan
Living the Geeky Dream
Member # 444

- posted      Profile for MinutiaeMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Vogon Poet:
So. . . what? You guys get hundreds of eps of various TV shows before we do. You spoil us continuously, seemingly incapable of remembering that not everyone here gets to see them in the same week as you. And now here we are talking about a once-in-a-blue-moon opportunity to watch 4 episodes before you, in totally non-spoiler terms, and you get the hump. Get a sense of proportion.

So, does that totally invalidate my opinion, then? I'm not allowed to be annoyed and frustrated? Gee, you're all heart... [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
“Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.” — Isaac Asimov
Star Trek Minutiae | Memory Alpha

Antagonist
Member # 484

- posted      Profile for Antagonist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NightWing:
Uhm, in Canada Buffy episodes are shown at least one day earlier. Or so I'm told...

Damn it. There goes one point of my rant. Oh well, it was all in good fun anyhow.

No, but seriously. I don't care that you guys can see farscape months before we do. In fact, the wait just makes it seem all that much more amazing.

Oh, by the way,thanks for not spoilering us to death. [Smile]

--------------------
Move .sig!!

Lee
Member # 393

You're welcome. It's worth the wait - and consider this, you'll find out how the cliffhanger is resolved a lot sooner than we do. . .

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps