Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » Who are your picks of the best alien character/s in the film and sci-fi media and why (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Who are your picks of the best alien character/s in the film and sci-fi media and why
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I may just be crazy here, but I assumed he was comparing Spock and McCoy to George Burns and Grace Allen.
Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Y'know, I've always thought there was more than a passing resemblance between those squishy aliens/natives from The Abyss and B5's Vorlons (in the rare instances when they weren't sitting on their encounter-suited butts), but I suppose my mind could be playing tricks on me...

--------------------
".mirrorS arE morE fuN thaN televisioN" - TEH PNIK FLAMIGNO

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Harry:
Oh! The Daleks need to be mentioned. One of the most futile technical designs, but still unrelenting in their quest to EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!

Er, how was it futile? They were amorphous green blobs, so they could hardly get around by themselves. And a personal battle tank with scary weapons that kill people by turning them briefly NEGATIVELY COLOURED seems pretty useful.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

WizArtist
Member # 1095

- posted      Profile for WizArtist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You Davross lover you!

--------------------
I am the Anti-Abaddon.
I build models at a scale of 2500/1

Starship Salvage Ops
Member # 1212

- posted      Profile for Starship Salvage Ops     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TSN:
I may just be crazy here, but I assumed he was comparing Spock and McCoy to George Burns and Grace Allen.

You are correct.
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Davros.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

WizArtist
Member # 1095

- posted      Profile for WizArtist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I type with a lissp

OR...I've simply read too many of Jason's posts.

[Big Grin]

--------------------
I am the Anti-Abaddon.
I build models at a scale of 2500/1

Tom
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Scary Spice!... aka Predator
IP: Logged
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dr. Zoidberg... THE BESTEST!

"I'm going to see a movie, with FRIENDS!"

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps