Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » La Femme Nikita anyone? (Page 2)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: La Femme Nikita anyone?
Hunter
Member # 611

- posted      Profile for Hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Didn't we see Berkoffs quaters when they bought in his brother?

Ok, I'll agree that the parking area was above the main entrance way that they used to go on missions. The fourth season? Was that where Micheal breaks out Adrian or was that the fifth season?

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yah, Micheal broke out Adrienne in the fourth season. That's why he snuck back in to Section. Though how he snuck *out* again with a comatose geezer, I still haven't figured out.

I missed the episodes where the Seymore / Jason swaperoo took place, so I have no idea if they showed his room then or not.

Fifth season was only 8 episodes long and Micheal didn't show up until the last few.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Hunter
Member # 611

- posted      Profile for Hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess there must have been some other way out of Section, of course why he couldn't use that to get in...

I thought that we did see Berkoffs room again when they brought in Seymore, but it's been years since I've seen the series.

Yeah he came in in the second last episode or so and promtly had his son kidnapped. I did like the fact that they brought in Marco O'Brien as her new partner for a few episodes.

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yah, that was a nice tie-in back to season 1.

I'm assuming there were several ways out of Section. We've seen at least two elevators that apparently lead to an egress. There's Van Access. And there are probably any number of secret exits that only the high-ups know about.

I seem to remember someone calling the main mission entrance "west portal" or something impying there's at least one more main entryway than the one we always see them coming in through.

Hunter
Member # 611

I Also thought they had one of the Kids from Time to be Heros also turned up as well as a special project for Nikita. I also heard that one of the tracks for Time to Be Hero had sample from LFN in the full son, but I've never been able to confirm that.

Did we see any more exits in War or the epsiode in season 2 where they're locked down because of an infectious agent.

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

Jasmine from "Time to be Heros" did indeed turn up in Season 5. Evidently she survived the Farm.

I don't think we saw any exits in "War". They just said they were evacuating and suddenly they were in the secondary location. Never really showed how they got out of Section. That was Season 1, remember... noone was paying attention to stuff like that [Smile]

Don't remember if we saw anything new in that other ep. I remember the show, but not much about it.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration

Hunter
Member # 611

Cool, good to see that they kept around charcters. I know that they intorduced some of the same bad guys around as well ie the computer chick who worked for Glass Curtian.

True, the really didn't settle down to explaining some of the backround info till the 2nd and 3rd seasons.

I can't remeber much more about the episode either, I suppose I'll have to wait till the 2nd Season comes out and watch it then.

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

Sometimes they did ok with keeping characters around, sometimes they didn't. Bringing Quinn back for season 5 was great, mostly because she was really, really hot. Dropping Berkoff's assistant, Dori, after only one episode's use as a plot device was not-so-great. I don't think we ever saw her again. Maybe she didn't learn her lesson and got her butt cancelled.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration

Hunter
Member # 611

They seemed to change the support staff often without it making much sense. I didn't mind too much that we never saw the same agents, because it was quite clear that most agents didn't last long, but it didn't make sesnse for the different tech guys to vanish. What about Simon or Gail did we ever see them again?
Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

Was Simon the guy that took over for Walter when he got sent to Retirement? I think the implication was that he was cancelled for blowing a hole in Munitions.

Who was Gail? If she was second season, I've probably not seen the ep she was in.

Hunter
Member # 611

Simon was the guy who took over for Berkoff in the episode where there trying to get rid the guy who was smuggling plutonium and almost killed by some goon, it's the one where we see Berkoff's quaters.

It was intesting going thorugh the episodes in the first season and noticing who played Kesseler.

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

Ooooohh. Ok, I remember him now. He was a dork though. Can you blame them for not bringing him back? [Smile]

Let's see... Gregor Kessler, right? The one that killed his daughter by biting through her jugular? I remember the actor, but why is that interesting? Did he show up later as someone?

Hunter
Member # 611

Well they could have bought him back as an abeyannce operative (assuming they have those for the tech's) I suppose it does make sense that he was never seen again, seeing how he almost killed everybody.

Yeah, that's Kessler. He didn't appear again. The actor however was the same guy who played Marritza from "Duet" which I didn't realise till I wondered why the name looked familiar.

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

Oh yah. He's a good spooky kind of actor. He plays great mysterious, pseudopsycho guys. He also played a high-up in the president's administration in the second season of "24". Though he didn't look so tough with crash cart paddles being discharged into his face. But hey... who would?
Hunter
Member # 611

Did he? I wouldn't know, watched half the first season of 24 and relised that Kim (thats the daughter right?) deserved to die horrible for being a moron. Which is better then I did watching Alias where it only took half an epsiode to realise that Sydeny was a moron.

LFN had you usual run of guest(Canadian) actors from what I can remeber, plus there was Edward Woodward and Margrot Kidder as Nikita's parents, I always wondered how she ended up with an Aussie accent with those to as Parents!

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps