Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » OH, NO!!! (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: OH, NO!!!
The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post 
I dunno about Bombadil. . .

1. He does nothing for the plot whatsoever.

2. He'd be bloody embarrassing to watch on screen. A hippie version of Jar-Jar. . .

And as for RW: he just wants attention. Ignore him.

RW
Member # 27

- posted      Profile for RW     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 

Oh, now I'm offended. What I posted was my opinion and nothing more, which, like most of my posts, happened to have a slightly sarcastic ring to it. If this leads you to the "obvious" conclusion that I just want attention, I won't want to meet you in person, ever. You disgust me as much as I do you. Ex-queeze me.

I know you all don't like my humour, sorry.

RW
Member # 27

- posted      Profile for RW     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 

OOOOOH I'm offended.

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
RW: Lee just wants to be annoying. Ignore him.

------------------
http://frankg.dgne.com/
"If you feel that there is some intelligent reason why the immortality and happiness of 600 people should outweigh doubled life-spans and freedom from disease for billions, feel free to let me know. Surely, if they were one-tenth as moral and caring as they claimed to be, they would have shared their incredible discovery." - Mike Wong

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Play nice, everyone...

*Keeps an eye on this thread*

------------------
Darlene: I read a lot of science fiction.
Herbert: Bless you, my child.
Kay: The world needs more people like you.

-Deep Space Nine, "Far Beyond the Stars."

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post 
Actually, I'm being perfectly serious. What use ARE you around here, anyway? All you do is come here and insult people. We had a person like that before - Morn. And we got rid of him. But all you do is try to curry sympathy by whining about how rotten your life is and that you want to kill yourself. Then everyone rushes to assure you that they like you really and thereby give your fragile ego a boost. . . I for one am bored with it. If your life's so awful, then do something about it. Somebody wake me up if he does kill himself - I expect a long sleep. . .
Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Morn was a perfectly normal, well-adjusted forumgoer until everyone started attacking him, you know.

IMO, RW is welcome to stay here as long as he wants.

------------------
"If you feel that there is some intelligent reason why the immortality and happiness of 600 people should outweigh doubled life-spans and freedom from disease for billions, feel free to let me know. Surely, if they were one-tenth as moral and caring as they claimed to be, they would have shared their incredible discovery." - Mike Wong

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Frank: If that's how you remember Morn, I'm afraid to ask about any other historical events.

"Oh, Pol Pot was a pretty nice guy before the international community attacked him. I mean, who HASN'T killed a few Cambodians?"

But seriously, I think everyone needs to take several deep breaths. This thread should probably be locked, as everybody involved has spoken their mind.

------------------
"We kid around a lot about people who are cyclopses, but seriously; if you're a mythic figure you've got challenges that no one should have to deal with."
--
John Flansburgh

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

Oh, shush. If it weren't for Morn I would have never noticed that the Defiant is 120m, you know.

------------------

RW
Member # 27

No, now I'm offended. I never ever said I would kill myself did I?

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Not that I recall, RW, but that's a good thing.

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you guys want to continue this conversation of things past and present, do so on the Flameboard. Thread closed.

------------------
Darlene: I read a lot of science fiction.
Herbert: Bless you, my child.
Kay: The world needs more people like you.

-Deep Space Nine, "Far Beyond the Stars."

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps