Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » SG1 "Citizen Joe" (Spoilers) (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: SG1 "Citizen Joe" (Spoilers)
B.J.
Space Cadet
Member # 858

- posted      Profile for B.J.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I gotta rewatch this one. The guy running the garage sale, was that David DeLuise in disguise again? He was only on screen for a second, so I didn't get a good look.

Also, the older version of Joe's son - he's got to be a part of the DeLuise clan! My wife and I both saw the distinctive facial features that seem to run through that family.

"Hey dad - you gotta see this!" We both instantly knew what was coming there. Too funny!

I love how the writers can have fun with the fans now and then. They seem to actually be in tune with what the fans are saying.

Oh, and Jack really needs to start locking his door. [Big Grin]

B.J.

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Question - where abouts in the world are you B.J.? I'm just astounded that Free-to-air Australian television showed "Citizen Joe" a fortnight ago - and I'm GUESSING this is before Free-to-air American or US??

I think "It's Good To Be The King" was also shown quite soon after it's initial (surley it wouldn't have been before) airing in the US!?!

Stargate is quite big in Australia. It's given quite a respectable timeslot. Infact in 2003 it was the highest rating hour-long non-Australia drama! [Wink] Beating out CSI, The Sopranos etc. But given that most of television is full of 'reality' shit - it's not surprising.

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

B.J.
Space Cadet
Member # 858

- posted      Profile for B.J.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm in St. Louis, Missouri, USA - says it right in my profile. [Razz] Gateworld.net lists the US airdates of all the episodes.

B.J.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I'm just astounded that Free-to-air Australian television showed 'Citizen Joe' a fortnight ago - and I'm GUESSING this is before Free-to-air American or US??"

By probably a year or so. Both "Stargate" series air on the Sci-fi Channel in the US. That's cable. They don't run on network TV, in syndication, until a year later.

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So how can one download episodes that are a month or more ahead of the 'air date'? Is this maybe a Canadian or UK broadcast!?!

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know, it just may be...
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps