Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » A spoiler-filled Lost thread for me to mouth off like a big jerk in. (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: A spoiler-filled Lost thread for me to mouth off like a big jerk in.
B.J.
Space Cadet
Member # 858

- posted      Profile for B.J.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is irritating. My wife and I didn't see the first run of Lost, but we picked up on the reruns. Only ABC's not showing all the episodes! The last couple of weeks we found ourselves trying to figure out what happened because they skipped one (sometimes two!) episodes. I haven't been able to find a schedule so that we know when to find a summary online so we aren't confused because we missed something. Does anyone know where I can get a schedule of what episodes they're showing and when?

B.J.

machf
Member # 1233

- posted      Profile for machf         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doesn't the official ABC site have one?

http://abc.go.com/primetime/lost/index.html

At least it says "Next Episode:"...

Around here, AXN showed the two-parter season finale this monday... now how long until season 2 comes?

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
September 21, at least in the U.S.
B.J.
Space Cadet
Member # 858

- posted      Profile for B.J.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't know the episode title, but my wife and I burst out laughing at one scene we saw last night between Michael and Jin building the raft, where Michael's yelling at Jin "This one goes here, that one goes there!" HA!

B.J.

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Either "Exodus" part one or the one just before it, I think.
bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$eason2 spolers$$$$$

$

$

$

$

Wow. "Make your own kind of music," indeed. Season 2 has started with a bang. And has at last given us a peek inside that hatch...

I loved it. It tickled me in all my Andromeda Strain places and made me shiver. So what did you think, brother?

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

Do you suppose we might be able to support a weekly Lost thread? Is that big magnetic field in there what brought down Flight 815, or part of the mechanism that did? Was the gentleman that died on the table Shannon's father? Is it just a coincidence that PBS was showing, in the very same timeslot, a retrospective of The Mamas and the Papas? Enquiring minds!
bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sol System:
Do you suppose we might be able to support a weekly Lost thread?

I would take that as a resounding YES! I'm mad that the creators of Lost did EXACTLY what I knew they'd do in not really giving us a whole lot more about WTF is with The Hatch, and would instead totally focus on something else. Ok, well I'm not mad that they did that. I'm mad that they made me love them doing it. The jerks.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps