Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » Voyagers! 1982-83 Classic Time Travel Sci-fi (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Voyagers! 1982-83 Classic Time Travel Sci-fi
Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Siegfried:
... with only Celine Dion as a dungeonmate.

A female at least.

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

tvpastcom
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awe Yes,
The female Voyager... she was Bogg's classmate from Voyagers school. She was indeed on the Titanic to save the Mona Lisa, before Bogg and Jeffery landed there. (This happens to be my favorite episode). Bogg has to use the omni to escape from the Titanic, very cool.
Anyway, the famale Voyager's name was "Olivia"
and she was supposedly the top in her Voyager class according to Bogg. About the dials needing to be turned, you are refering to a different episode of Voyagers involving Houdini. Another Awesome episode.

Oh and as far as Nim's question, the answer is no, the image he links to is "The Greatest American Hero" not Voyagers.

IP: Logged
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now I'm thinking bot.
Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I need a screen cap.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's another little question. On IMDB, I found some movie called "Voyager of the Unknown" that has Hexum and Peluce on the cover. Apparently, the "movie" splices footage from the series and makes use of additional dialogue provided by an aged Peluce. It also lists Tracy Brooks as being in it, making me think she's reprising her role as Olivia. Sounds like tripe to me, but what's the deal with that?

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration

tvpastcom
Ex-Member

My Opinion, is that it was terrible.
FX were infantile, and the voice overs really
killed it's remaining value. Whatever value that may have been.
The Machine that shot them through time seemed more like the six million dollar man kind of cheesy FX. So in my opinion they really digressed by making that ridiculous film.

Jim NCC1701A
Member # 1021

- posted      Profile for Jim NCC1701A     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm. Just looked it up @ IMDb and guess what? Jonathan Frakes, dear old Riker himself, played Charles Lindburgh in episode 10 "An Arrow Pointing East".

--------------------
It's life Jim, but not as we know it...

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

I'm quite certain it sucked, but my question is, what was the plot? Was it really just spliced footage, or was it new footage shot after the show was cancelled? Did Olivia Dunn return?

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration

tvpastcom
Ex-Member

Yep,
There is a sadness to it, because it pretty
much was just that, Spliced Hell.
I couldn't even finish watching it, it was that bad. I believe Olivia did return on that, but you might want to check on that one.
The original show though was awesome. I heard a rumor that there is infact more episodes in the "can" that are sitting, collecting dust as they never got aired. Now that would be the find of the century to get a hold of those. Especially for Hexum Nuts as well...

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

quote:
Originally posted by tvpastcom:
I believe Olivia did return on that, but you might want to check on that one.

I am. I'm asking you.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration

tvpastcom
Ex-Member

Well I don't know,
so you will have to look it up.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps