Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Star Wars » Star Wars ... LEGOS!!!! (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Star Wars ... LEGOS!!!!
ScottKey
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that's why i'm about to start cleaning out my garage, heh. that might take a while in itself though, and i'm a lazy guy.
IP: Logged
MIB
Ex-Member

I love legos! And I always will. I think the Star Wars sets were very well done too. One reason for this is because I managed to get the Mos Espa Podrace set, a set that normally goes for $90 dollars, for $34.50 You see, with me, the cheaper the lego set, the more I like it. As for Galoob, or Hasbro, or whoever made those Star Trek micromachines, I have a message. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, BRING THEM BACK PLEASE!!!! I'M BEGGING YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRING THEM BACK!!!!!!
Your probably ticked at me for renewing such an old thread aren't you???

*runs away from lynch mob*

------------------
If anyone has a Star wars action fleet E-wing starfighter or Tie defender toy they want to sell, please E-mail me at [email protected]

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude, it's a month old ...

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant
Average Rated 6.83 out of 10 Smileys by Fabrux
"If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier ... just as long as I'm the dictator." - George "Dubya" Bush, Dec 18, 2000

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Woohoo!

Anyone see those Episode II sets? Grabbed 'em all.

Tatooine, with Anakin's speeder, a water-tower thingy, and two Tusken Raiders.

Final duel, with Dooku, a speeder, and ... YODA!

Coruscant Chase, with Zam's speeder, and Anakin and Obi-Wan's "borrowed" speeder.

Jedi Fighter, with Obi-Wan ... no "hyperdrive" ring, though. [Frown]

A new Slave 1 -- much larger then the original release, with Jango and Boba. Pop out compartments with missiles and rockets ... oy! [Smile]

Drop ship, complete with two Battle Droids, a random Jedi Knight, and four (FOUR!) Clone Troopers!!!

I can't wait to see next year's releases!

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude, it's a year and a half old ...

[ June 07, 2002, 11:03: Message edited by: Cartman ]

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

Yes. Good for you. More Legos came out, I used this thread instead of creating a new one.

Besides, my post that you're satirizing was in the "dude, it's ONLY a month old", while yours is like "?!?!?!"

Yeaaah.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Cartman
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah yeah. Lighten up already.

I got the special big honkin' Yoda figure [Smile]

--------------------
".mirrorS arE morE fuN thaN televisioN" - TEH PNIK FLAMIGNO

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

My clone drop ships will overwhelm your little Yoda! My Clone Yodas and Dookus and Anakins and Obi-Wans and Chewies (I've got like ten Chewies ...) will destroy your puny Lego army!
Cartman
Member # 256

Little? Judge him by his size do you? Just for that, my fleet of TIE Fighters and garrison of AT-AT walkers will crushify your pathetic band of clones!

(Ten Chewies?!)

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

Ten Chewbaccas. I don't even know where they all came from ... I guess I bought more AT-STs then I thought (and I did get two Millennium Falcons ...)

Oh, well.

I've also got a bunch of Jedi Knight Lukes, and an army of Imperial officers and stormtroopers. It's actually kind o' ridiculous! [Big Grin]

Cartman
Member # 256

Uh-huh. I dig the vehicles more than the characters... more parts to mess around with [Razz]

--------------------
".mirrorS arE morE fuN thaN televisioN" - TEH PNIK FLAMIGNO

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

I like the Stormtroopers. I need more. And most of the stuff doesn't wind up staying intact for a long while, y'know?
The BWC
Ex-Member

This would really intrest me if I was 24 years younger. Now this is stupid. How old are you again Jeff? 8?
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

Oh, please, Mr. I Love Bricktopia.

Go to Jim's store and watch the tv, why don't you?

The BWC
Ex-Member

I am right now. Bye.
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps