Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Star Wars » laser weapons in Star Wars games (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: laser weapons in Star Wars games
Da_bang80
A few sectors short of an Empire
Member # 528

- posted      Profile for Da_bang80     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hell, 12:30 AM, and i got to get up at 4, and a little bug just crawled under my comp tower. LITTLE SIZZLING NOISES DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!! I think That a cool movie would be one based on the Fallout universe. after the bomb, with high tech gadgets.

--------------------
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.
The courage to change the things I cannot accept.
And the wisdom to hide the bodies of all the people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.

Remember when your parents told you it's dangerous to play in traffic?

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually to go by the film, which is the only thing canon and which is wonderous in its amazing put-togetherness!, the weapons aren't fancy lasers at all, but some sort of revolver, as per the sound effects.
Da_bang80
Member # 528

- posted      Profile for Da_bang80     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i really like ROTJ, probly cause of the sweet space battle. i hated TPM cause it seemed like it was made for little children this time around. the final battle was a sweet scene.

--------------------
And the wisdom to hide the bodies of all the people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Come on, Sol, you still keep records of that one time in the chasm, before ze great leap?

Well they were classic Harry Callahan Magnum sounds... But I think only Bobba Fett's weapon can be accused of being revolver related.

Old Colt Python or Smith&Wesson core, can't remember which.
Got a good look at Barbican Centre, though.
Almost took a pic with my camera, but I saved it for an X-Wing instead. Only had five floppies...

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

MIB
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah! The first move I saw...well....listened to was Star Trek 2: The Wrath of Khan. However, I was still in my mothers belly at the time.

As for Tie Fighter being one of the best games out there; You're damn right Da_Bang! Even though the game is 7 years old, to this day, I still play it. I have yet to beat it. LOL. It's like a curse. I would get as far as to get the Emperor's Will medal, but after that, something would happen to the computer that would cause Tie Fighter to get deleted. Sometimes it would be a virus. Sometimes it would be my brother.......

IP: Logged
akb1979
Just loves those smilies!
Member # 557

- posted      Profile for akb1979     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MIB:
As for Tie Fighter being one of the best games out there; You're damn right Da_Bang! Even though the game is 7 years old, to this day, I still play it. I have yet to beat it. LOL. It's like a curse. I would get as far as to get the Emperor's Will medal, but after that, something would happen to the computer that would cause Tie Fighter to get deleted. Sometimes it would be a virus. Sometimes it would be my brother.......

Oh yes, TIE Fighter is the best. Say, isn't a virus and a sibling the same thing?

--------------------
If you cant convince them, confuse them.

MIB
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LMAO!!! Not quite. You see. A virus can be cured.....
IP: Logged
Da_bang80
Member # 528

i had a problem like that too. on the mission where you had to protect the TIE defenders as they were transported from the disabled corvettes, to cargo ferries. the last cargo ferry wouldn't go to hyper. it would keep on going. i finally went over to a relatives house who had the game, and finished it there.

--------------------

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You gotta get the Collectors Edition of both TIE Fighter and X-Wing! All of the expansion packs included in one nice package - some irritating bugs are squashed, the games themselves now run in SVGA, speech has been added for every bit of dialog - trust me, they're worth it.

--------------------
".mirrorS arE morE fuN thaN televisioN" - TEH PNIK FLAMIGNO

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps