Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Star Wars » Star Wars: The Next Generation (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Star Wars: The Next Generation
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lee:
Maybe Lucas wil include a young Harrison Ford in Episode III, played by River Phoenix. . .

Oh....I'd pay double to see that.
Paticularly since given his current state of decomposition, he could play post-lava-dunk Vader.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Solo will probably be played by Sean William Scott, if anything.

It's funny, of all the things going through my head when thinking about a possible SW-show, I just thought about what the hell will they do for an opening theme??? I can't even fathom it.

It sounds Petty but I feel there's a 20% chance it will be very good and 80% chance it will be bad (whereas for the whole show concept, closer to 40/60 IMO).
That said, the last years of Star Wars computer games (Jedi Academy, Knights of the old KotoR) have been amazingly successful in creating Star Wars-"sounding" themes, background scores and tunes that are not from the original trilogy or the prequels, but new. I'm enjoying some of it almost right now.
We're lucky at least John Williasm is still alive.

(cartman: the babs can do no wrong, but and yes i have gotten the kotor now finaly lol and will update my former thread with real nasty stough. [Confused] )

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As long as they dont go all "Smallville" with it and cater to the junior-high demographic it has a chance.
Ashton Kutcher: Jedi Knight, is not something I ever want to witness.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Frankenerd
Member # 1385

- posted      Profile for Frankenerd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It will be nice to add to the canon data base. The contradictions inhearant in TV production will drive the Warsies nuts! Unless some one with an IRON WILL ASSUMES COMMAND.

Not much chance of that is there!

--------------------
Eligant solutions to insolvable problems.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps