Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Star Wars » Lego Millennium Falcon: modified (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Lego Millennium Falcon: modified
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Like four years ago, Lego released a Millennium Falcon model that was, well, crap.

So, this spring, Lego made good, and released another Millennium Falcon, which, I think we can all agree, is much more creative and better looking, yes?

Well, this one guy got his set ... and then started adding to it. That picture above is his modified interior! Cool, huh?

-

Notice that the modified Falcon features TWO gun stations. The interior photo here shows the interior detail of the gun-station.

Probably MOST coolest (I'm droolin') is what he did to the cockpit. In the original Lego cockpit, Chewie "sits" one peg behind Han, and they sit directly on a plate. In this modification, both Chewie & Han sit side by side, and have chairs! Hoorah!

-

Awesome, eh? Click here for the entire Brickshelf Gallery.

-

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is that last picture?

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Kazeite
Member # 970

- posted      Profile for Kazeite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guess [Smile]

And, this helmet, is, like, all wrong, man! The blast shield was white, not black, and it had a heart-like symbol on it, instead of Rebel Alliance logo. And Falcon doesn't have orange chairs in cockpit [Wink] [Wink]

--------------------
"Do I remember about my amnesia?"

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have to ask? Hint: this isn't Star Trek.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Nim
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who is this lame LEGO-builder that portrays Luke painstakingly shitting in some sort of toilet but fails to add Chewie penetrating Leia's arm socket!! Duh?!

--------------------
Mel Gibson, X-Men

deadcujo
Spectator
Member # 13

- posted      Profile for deadcujo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why is Luke straining so hard on the toilet? He has the Force on his side, after all.

--------------------
Picard: Mr. Crusher, what's our maximum speed this week?
Wesley: [checking manual] Uh, 9.4, sir.
Picard: Very good. Take us to Warp 9.8 then.
Wesley: Aye, sir. Warp 9.2 it is.

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Constipation leads to anger. Anger leads to straining. Straining leads to haemorrhoids. . .

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Why is Luke straining so hard on the toilet? He has the Force on his side, after all."

Well, if he's dressed in his outfit from Tatooine, and he's on the Millennium Falcon, it must be before he went to Dagobah. So he doesn't really know much about the Force. I mean, look how hard he had to concentrate just to extract a lightsaber from where it fell into some snow.

Or maybe the Force is the whole problem. Maybe Obi-Wan is in the next room, messing with him.

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mabye Han just taped some plastic-wrap over the toilet as a joke for the dumb kid from tatooine.

Really, I recall when building things from Lego required some imagination: now it's just a really poor model kit at best with so many custom pieces unique to only that particular overpriced lego set. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Nim
Member # 205

A "good ol' days" about Lego. Now our generation truly has taken over the world! The sixth seal is broken.

Coincidentallistically, the Simpsons-ep I caught yesternight was about the family going to Blocko-land.

--------------------
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With my all-time favorite Simpsons song!
"Dancin' away my hunger pains....movin' my feet so my stomach wont hurt....I'm kinda like Jesus, but not in a sacreligous waaay..."

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

Snay, where can I buy just a "regular" set of Legos cheaply?

I neeed them for casting in resin. [Wink]

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Captain Boh
Member # 1282

- posted      Profile for Captain Boh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can buy generic bricks from the lego site
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
www.bricklink.com

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

Jason:

The only unique pieces on this set are the two 1/2 canopy pieces that form the cockpit.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps