Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Star Wars » Star Wars timeline, or: why Hayden Christensen is in RotJ... (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Star Wars timeline, or: why Hayden Christensen is in RotJ...
Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd guess that Obi Wan will start Ep 3 off with his Classic Trilogy saber, too. The time that would have to pass during the movie for him to build a new saber wouldn't work too well. Though, it does kind of kill the theory that ObiWan cobbled together his CT saber from parts on Tatooine, thus explaining the relatively clunky look of it.

Explaining Anakin's CT saber is no problem. He just built it after losing his proto-Vader one in AotC. ObiWan must have built YET ANOTHER replica of his padawan hilt after losing his second one in AotC, thus its appearance in the Microseries.

Are there more Microseries cartoons planned before the release of the movie? I'd think they would have time for another season. If there are, we may yet see Obi Wan lose the Ep.1 style hilt, paving the way for the appearance of the CT hilt in Ep 3.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps