Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Star Wars » A good lightsabre-pic! (If you ask me) (Page 4)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: A good lightsabre-pic! (If you ask me)
Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It looks like the orange sabred Jedi may be that council member from ep 1 that has to wear a mask and glasses (I can't remember his name).

------------------
"A gathering of Angels appeared above my head. They sang to me this song of hope, and this is what they said..." -Styx

Aban's Illustration www.thespeakeasy.com/alanfore

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry, my week-old "GeForce 32 DDR" card has burnt itself out (looking forward to serious butt-kicking when I get back to work).
I just installed an older card now, and, yes, I see the screencap of Plo Kloon and Adi Gallia fighting a Droideka, with Plo wielding a very ORANGE sabre indeed, yes!
You do understand of course that I was referring to the little teenie-weenie fellows in your post there. I JUST saw the screencap now, sorry for the misunderstanding.

Funny that Gallia has a red sabre, if so there is no reasoning between the choice of colors, if we are to believe LucasArts.

------------------
Somehow we're going somewhere.

Obi Juan
Who's your master?
Member # 90

- posted      Profile for Obi Juan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aban- Why would Vader wield a sabre stolen from a fallen Jedi? With the kind of resources at his disposal DV could've had a whole star Destroyer full of shiny brand new lightsabres.

------------------
"I can and I will finance you!"

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps