Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Adventures in Toronto... (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Adventures in Toronto...
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have issues.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have issues with people who think I hit another deer every time I refer to the same damn deer.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Which deer? The fucking deer or the same old god-damn deer? Or is it the god-damn stupid fuck fuck fuck fuckity fuckin deer?

I'm going to go run and hide now before Fabrux and Jeff decide to tag team my ass.

Da_bang80
A few sectors short of an Empire
Member # 528

- posted      Profile for Da_bang80     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
we hit a Crow at 100 kph, headin home from Calgary. it hit the windhield. it nearly shattered. it was gross.

i also saw a trucker run over a gull that was crippled on the road. he sprayed gibs all over a white volvo. the driver was PISSED OFF. i threw up all the pizza i just ate. (bout 9 slices) ICK!!

--------------------
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.
The courage to change the things I cannot accept.
And the wisdom to hide the bodies of all the people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.

Remember when your parents told you it's dangerous to play in traffic?

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jeex, you sure have a lot of hostility towards this deer. You sure you didn't have some ulterior motive for running it down?

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I just hit a fucking deer. I didn't hit a new fucking deer, I hit the same old god-damn deer that I hit waaay back when."

How many times did you hit this same deer? Should we start calling you "Arthur Dent"?

;-)

[ July 20, 2001: Message edited by: TSN ]

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only time someone trusted me behind the wheel of their care was when I was learning how to drive. I managed to, while trying to park in my OWN HOUSE'S PARKING PLACE, scrape the entire side of my friends NEW Hyndai Elantra, doing at least 5 thousand dollars in damage. Eep.

My mom still wonders who dented her fence. We ain't tellin'.

The wierd thing is, after the car was fixed, this same person took me out in it again for more lessons. *shakes her head* Ooookay.

--------------------
'Your spirit will always be the light that guides me... that guides me forever...' - Whispers

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm guessing he wanted to get laid.

I hit only one deer, once. But whenever I talk about the accident, people ask me if I hit another deer. It's really not amusing.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What? Another deer, Jeff?

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Da_bang80
A few sectors short of an Empire
Member # 528

- posted      Profile for Da_bang80     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can see how that must be annoying. i once hit a dog while on my bike. the liesh broke and he stepped right into my path. this happened just last year. he didn't get hurt. but i went over the handles. and onto the grass. whole left side of my head had grass stains on it. i hit him in the shoulder so he didn't get hurt at all. i'm glad he didn't cause, i like German Sheppards

--------------------
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.
The courage to change the things I cannot accept.
And the wisdom to hide the bodies of all the people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.

Remember when your parents told you it's dangerous to play in traffic?

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is what happens when sister doesn't pay attention and drives car into the side of the garage:

Trust me, the damage is much worse then the picture shows. There are numerous cracks all around that area now. She's also hit the car on the same place on the garage and not told me, but I sort of figured it out when I saw white paint on the mirror.

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What, the two small scratches? OH MY DEAR GOD! THEY REQUIRE SMALL AMOUNTS OF PAINT!

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It wasn't a he, it was a she, an older, "Family Friend" type she. So sex was not an option.

--------------------
'Your spirit will always be the light that guides me... that guides me forever...' - Whispers

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I said it's worse then what the picture shows! The entire bumper is cracked, and you can see it's dented underneath the headlight. Plus the black is actually a long, 6 inch long scratch. Paint definatly wont fix this.

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What kind of car is that? Looks like an Alero...

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps