Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Adventures in Toronto... (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Adventures in Toronto...
The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You could tell that from that little pic???

Or were you looking at the other 5 pics I uploaded with it?

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's the problem with these new 'plastic' bumpers. What would have been a minor dent in the days of metal, now becomes a collapsed area with attendant fractures and cracks, requiring the replacement of the entire fender area.

(I backed my Taurus into a small pole.)

--------------------
"The best defense is not a good offense. The best defense is a terrifyingly accurate and devastatingly powerful offense, with multiply-overlapping kill zones and time-on-target artillery strikes." -- Laurence, Archangel of the Sword

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, that's what I loved about my old Cavalier. She had the heavy-duty bumpers, not these fragile little things that on my Saturn now.

I was backing out of a parking space down at school and accidentally bumped into a concrete pole. This pole was only stood about two and half feet tall, so I didn't see it when I was backing out. I hit that thing dead-center on my back bumper at about 10 mph. When I checked it out, not so much as a little scrap on it.

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, the only way to fix this would to be to take everything from the headlights and hood down off the car because it's such a big bumper.

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I could tell from that little picture. Damn, I'm good...

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps